Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle size .....first cycle...

mohit261109

Hey guys
This s my first cycle and I'll be using Test E.......

I got 22g 1" needle with each of my test e ampule.
So is it good to go for QUADS.....coz I think its a little bigger for FIRST TIme Pinning.

Thanks

Sent from my Micromax A110 using EliteFitness

I'll tell ya what. I had more comfort using a 1" 22g pin than I do using 25g pins. That is for my delts. I know that seems ass backwards, but I want to say I have used that, and had LESS pain afterwards. I think it's because the pin doesn't wobble at all while u have it inside of you. I can hardly reach across to pin my delts anymore, and I get a little shaky and almost cramp in my lats sometimes, just trying to pin my outer delt. SO, I could blame that on bad technique, but I really can't help it. Takes a massively hard, full "stretch" to reach over and hold the pin steady while pushing. And I'm 6'3". Time for an avi update. I'll wait til this cycle finishes lol.

I would stick with 25 bro, especially if you are new to pinning... 22 is really big... I know guys that draw with a 22... Get yourself some 25's...

Hey guys
I just went out to find if I can get my hands on some 25 gauge needle......but I got 24 gauge 1" needle. 25 I couldn't found.

Is it good ??

Sent from my Micromax A110 using EliteFitness

I'll tell ya what. I had more comfort using a 1" 22g pin than I do using 25g pins. That is for my delts. I know that seems ass backwards, but I want to say I have used that, and had LESS pain afterwards. I think it's because the pin doesn't wobble at all while u have it inside of you. I can hardly reach across to pin my delts anymore, and I get a little shaky and almost cramp in my lats sometimes, just trying to pin my outer delt. SO, I could blame that on bad technique, but I really can't help it. Takes a massively hard, full "stretch" to reach over and hold the pin steady while pushing. And I'm 6'3". Time for an avi update. I'll wait til this cycle finishes lol.

I agree with you on this man ,but IME 23G is a lot better choice than 22G, to me there's a big difference between them. I use 23G with sites that I usually rotate (Delts & Quads). For biceps etc. I use 25G, but haven't needed that many sites in awhile.

Wobbly is a great term to describe how I feel when using 25G pins, when injecting with 23G everything feels much more stable, and I end up with no PIP because needle stays in place. I also have lot of experience with injections (more than I care to admit), so I don't think that poor technique would be a factor here.

In the end this really comes again down to personal preference, just like with everything else. Different pins for different folks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I stick to 21gauges to draw and pin these days. 25s just take too bloody long to get the oil into the muscle, and I'm too cheap to fork out for a second box of pins in 23 gauge

Top Bottom