Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle Size 23 or 25...1" or 1.5"?

I have been using 25 gauge 1 1/2 pins for years and never had an issue with any gear I have chosen to inject.

The issue with a 25g and how relatively thick testosterone is, you will taking a significant amount of time injecting it into the muscle, it takes a lot of pressure to push through such a small pin. This causes you to shake and move the needle around, even up and down and jabbing the shit out of your insides. Especially reaching around to jab your butt cheek. quote]

yes i can totally relate to that, i completely understand, when i pin with 25 i have to apply lots of pressure and the pin does move around a bit due to the force...., ok so what about glutes vs thigh?... obviously the thigh would be easier but is it that much more painful?

The issue with a 25g and how relatively thick testosterone is, you will taking a significant amount of time injecting it into the muscle, it takes a lot of pressure to push through such a small pin. This causes you to shake and move the needle around, even up and down and jabbing the shit out of your insides. Especially reaching around to jab your butt cheek. quote]

yes i can totally relate to that, i completely understand, when i pin with 25 i have to apply lots of pressure and the pin does move around a bit due to the force...., ok so what about glutes vs thigh?... obviously the thigh would be easier but is it that much more painful?

it varies from person to person... for me, i have so many veins there that i have trouble finding a good spot... its a very large area and if you can find the right spot then a lot of guys love it... some avoid it as much as possible... it just varies from person to person... delts are the easiest...

22, 23, or 25 is all good. As for length 1" in quads or delts and 1.5" in the glutes. Studies have been done and proven that subq works but the chances of getting a knot or nodule is around 15% and you don't want a hard knot on your ass that's why all subq is done in the abdomen, love handles, and thighs.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

25g 1.5" for everything is what I use. Smooth as butter and plenty deep for any site. The 25g slows down the injection of the oil, but that is a good thing. Makes the injection much smoother and reduces PIP. A good injection of a couple CCs of oil should take a good minute or two to inject anyways IMO

Top Bottom