Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needle Size 23 or 25...1" or 1.5"?

uberreem

hey guys i know there is tonnes of info out there on needles but i need a hand in settling a debate between a friend of mine

he says that to do a test shot in the glutes you cant go thinner than a 23 guage, 1.5" needle
I personally use 25 guage, 1"

he is saying that if you use the 25g, 1" then its not hitting the muscle and that im not absorbing the gear.

Can anyone shed some light on this? is it true that the 1" jab gets absorbed and lost in the fat?... is there an advantage to go 1.5"?

I know some fellas that do trt injections subq. Bloods came back well within the expected range. Do a google search and there are a ton of guys doing it successfully. Injecting into fat does slow absorption time but it won't get "lost" in fat. It may have an effect on the amount of aromatiization you experience too.

I'm at 13% and inject glutes with 25g 1" and have no prob getting past fat. Unless you're holding a lot of fat on your ass, I wouldn't sweat it

hey guys i know there is tonnes of info out there on needles but i need a hand in settling a debate between a friend of mine

he says that to do a test shot in the glutes you cant go thinner than a 23 guage, 1.5" needle
I personally use 25 guage, 1"

he is saying that if you use the 25g, 1" then its not hitting the muscle and that im not absorbing the gear.

Can anyone shed some light on this? is it true that the 1" jab gets absorbed and lost in the fat?... is there an advantage to go 1.5"?

its a much safer option to go with the 1.5 in the glutes... that's not to say its impossible with a 1' but I wouldn't even chance it... its a much deeper injection and you should just do it right... 25 is great for delts and quads... I would use 1.5 in the glutes though bro...

its a much safer option to go with the 1.5 in the glutes... that's not to say its impossible with a 1' but I wouldn't even chance it... its a much deeper injection and you should just do it right... 25 is great for delts and quads... I would use 1.5 in the glutes though bro...

what do you mean by safer?

The issue with a 25g and how relatively thick testosterone is, you will taking a significant amount of time injecting it into the muscle, it takes a lot of pressure to push through such a small pin. This causes you to shake and move the needle around, even up and down and jabbing the shit out of your insides. Especially reaching around to jab your butt cheek.

Therefore, inject with a 23g, it's better to be able to smoothly and quickly inject without shaking. Plus, you can't draw with a 25g very easily so if you have a combo needle that isn't removable, then 25g is a bad option.

My dad uses 22g 1.5" and has no issues. You don't need that big.

Also, you don't ever need a 1.5" if you are fairly lean. I never pinned glues once btw.

The issue with a 25g and how relatively thick testosterone is, you will taking a significant amount of time injecting it into the muscle, it takes a lot of pressure to push through such a small pin. This causes you to shake and move the needle around, even up and down and jabbing the shit out of your insides. Especially reaching around to jab your butt cheek.

Therefore, inject with a 23g, it's better to be able to smoothly and quickly inject without shaking. Plus, you can't draw with a 25g very easily so if you have a combo needle that isn't removable, then 25g is a bad option.

My dad uses 22g 1.5" and has no issues. You don't need that big.

Also, you don't ever need a 1.5" if you are fairly lean. I never pinned glues once btw.

Then how do you know you would shake if you tried to pin glutes? It's not really that hard with 25g while staying steady.

safer in terms of not missing the muscle and wasting gear...

You can pin sub q anyways with great effectiveness, so you're not gonna waste gear. If it goes in your body, it's going to get absorbed into the bloodstream.

Just don't go IV, you'll kill yourself (to any noobs reading this).

Then how do you know you would shake if you tried to pin glutes? It's not really that hard with 25g while staying steady.

Because one would naturally be less steady pinning a glute vs a quad because they have to turn around and hold that spot. It's naturally less stable.

I used 25g several times, I found 23's to be much easier and convenient for a prompt, steady injection. Just my personal experience and preference.

If pinning ED I use 25g to lessen pain since its a thinner needle. Just do it the right way and use 1.5" no matter what. Its not that big a deal

Top Bottom