Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin

Looks like there is a new Anabeta out, called Elite runs for 45 bucks. May also be worth looking into, as I am

Would N2slin work well if you came off for short amounts of time and then hopped right back on? It sounds like an amazing supp and i have a bottle coming in the mail. Another question, when i took anabeta i noticed that one or two pills did the same as the recommended dose of 4... im not sure what the dose to N2slin is but lets say its 4 caps a day, would i be straight to take half the dose to make it last longer? if it will mess up results i wont even contemplate it..

yeah it's something that should be cycled. I usually don't take long periods of time off from it though. Maybe 1-2 weeks max.

With anabeta - you need to take at least 4 caps per day

with N2Slin - your caps are dependent on the number of carbs you eat

Honestly, I want this product to do great things but I have tried several runs (4 bottles) with it and haven't really understood what it is supposed to produce for results...I haven't seen anything noticeable.

I need to run it standalone to see if anything happens. It gets so much praise around here I am not giving up on it yet.

essentially it helps shuttle nutrients into your muscles instead of fat stores - use it pre and post workout with carbs

Top Bottom