Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin

It shuttles nutrients to the muscle. It gives the body a heightened insulin response and is best taken before high carb meals. Its almost 80 bucks because it works.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

It shuttles nutrients to the muscle. It gives the body a heightened insulin response and is best taken before high carb meals. Its almost 80 bucks because it works.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this is the best supp out to date. I have been using it for about a week and my gains in 1 week and appetite increase have been nothing short of outstanding. I have easily doubled my carbs and I feel like I'm on beastdrol where the more I eat the leaner and stronger// beefier I am getting . I can't get fat on this shit

Ride it like you stole it!!

Damn man, sounds awesome, and good shit with the results... Thing im curious about is how does this differ from anabeta? Anabeta makes me eat like a mofo and is under 40$. just curious if need2slin is 2x as good as anabeta... if so, what are the differences?

Damn man, sounds awesome, and good shit with the results... Thing im curious about is how does this differ from anabeta? Anabeta makes me eat like a mofo and is under 40$. just curious if need2slin is 2x as good as anabeta... if so, what are the differences?

I stacked them both prior to going on my current cycle and will be stacking them again in my PCT and bridge between cycles...research them both, they do different things bro...need2slin is a staple in my supplements period. There are plenty of threads here about it, just search yourself bro.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Aiight, was just curious what (if any) was the major difference.. i searched for a thread comparing the two nd couldn't find one

Aiight, was just curious what (if any) was the major difference.. i searched for a thread comparing the two nd couldn't find one

They work through different pathways but have similar effects..

with anabeta i noticed I could eat more food and put on less weight...it made me super hungry

n2slin i noticed i could eat more food and gain less weight
but didn't have the hunger aspect

They work through different pathways but have similar effects..

with anabeta i noticed I could eat more food and put on less weight...it made me super hungry

n2slin i noticed i could eat more food and gain less weight
but didn't have the hunger aspect

This is what I noticed as well...Anabeta really makes my hunger more prevalent and my muscles feel more full while supplementing with it, where Need2Slin doesn't make me hungry and also doesn't seem to store the carbs in my midsection but more in my muscles.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Would N2slin work well if you came off for short amounts of time and then hopped right back on? It sounds like an amazing supp and i have a bottle coming in the mail. Another question, when i took anabeta i noticed that one or two pills did the same as the recommended dose of 4... im not sure what the dose to N2slin is but lets say its 4 caps a day, would i be straight to take half the dose to make it last longer? if it will mess up results i wont even contemplate it..

Honestly, I want this product to do great things but I have tried several runs (4 bottles) with it and haven't really understood what it is supposed to produce for results...I haven't seen anything noticeable.

I need to run it standalone to see if anything happens. It gets so much praise around here I am not giving up on it yet.

Top Bottom