Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2Slin out of stock...

Need2slin 2 weeks or less
Gear 3 weeks ( ya I know I ordered it 12 weeks ago its not my fault on this one) every time I order it takes them longer and longer to get it to me. Ass holes.
Creatine, Proteins, and anything like this comes next week.
Hcgenerate not running out for a long time.
Unleashed and post monday morning
everything else is still in stock..

thanks guys Love ya and I do all I can to keep the products rolling in but its always more then I can keep up with lmao. Its a good problem for me and I try not to make it a problem for you guys.

Need2slin 2 weeks or less
Gear 3 weeks ( ya I know I ordered it 12 weeks ago its not my fault on this one) every time I order it takes them longer and longer to get it to me. Ass holes.
Creatine, Proteins, and anything like this comes next week.
Hcgenerate not running out for a long time.
Unleashed and post monday morning
everything else is still in stock..

thanks guys Love ya and I do all I can to keep the products rolling in but its always more then I can keep up with lmao. Its a good problem for me and I try not to make it a problem for you guys.

Any word on the proteins?

We are still waiting on Need2Slin....the FDA went apeshit over the last week or two doing inspections on our manufacturers which really slows things down. Maybe need2 will chime in and give us all an update. I'm curious too man N2Slin is my favorite N2BM product by far and is a staple for me. My bottle is about to run out :-/

I pulled this from the NTBM facebook page - this was posted by big don....

Little late on this, as you may have heard the OOS products should soon be coming back. By end of next week we expect to have the flavored protein. N2GUARD should be in shortly after fallowed by the Unleashed, GEAR and (my personal fav) N2SLIN. . Sorry it took longer then we hoped. I hate to use the "we are a growing company" as the excuse again, the reality is that was the problem.!! On top of that our friends the FDA decided it would be a good time to do there job with pop up inspections. I will add that there was no problems found with our manufactures. Soon as the OOS products make there way to the door they will be put in the online store and announcements will be made here that they are back.! There still is plenty of good products in stock like HCGen, you know the Body Building crack :), BRIDGE, N2FLAME, AMP, STIM. The ultra yummy better protein bars, N2KTS, and others

Top Bottom