Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED2KTS dosage??

should be a scooper in there bro! dig deep..

i would say start with 1 scoop and increase to 1.5 then 2 upon body adjustment

I found that 1.5-2 scoops is the sweet spot but I drink a ton of caffeine anyways so my tolerance is probably a little high

also depends on how stimed out u like to feel.. some people love that feeling ..others want just enought to give them alittle push

why opinions are different

Hello Everyone,

I have a question about the need2kts dosage. Do we take it on OFF days as well or consume it pre-workout only? I have been using need2kts + attack and got great benefits using the combo. But I was not sure whether we need to take need2kts on OFF days as well.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers;
Shanky

not sure why you'd want to take it on non workout days, unless you wanted to stay alert and focused for something like work or studying...long drive maybe? lol!

I have noticed n2tks give good sustained energy on low carb diets.Might even say it acts as a slight appetite suppresant. still I wouldnt take it on off days . theres other shit to take.

If I took it on an off day, I don't know what I'd do with all that energy! Start a fight with my girlfriend, high speed car chase, groom all the dogs in my neighborhood?

I have noticed n2tks give good sustained energy on low carb diets.Might even say it acts as a slight appetite suppresant. still I wouldnt take it on off days . theres other shit to take.

yes bro the stims in n2kts will deff suppress your appetite..

Hello Everyone,

I have a question about the need2kts dosage. Do we take it on OFF days as well or consume it pre-workout only? I have been using need2kts + attack and got great benefits using the combo. But I was not sure whether we need to take need2kts on OFF days as well.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Cheers;
Shanky

Save it Bro ,for the days you train

Top Bottom