Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2GetAAS would it be good to run Need2slin and IGF-1lr3

j_p

I been thinking of this for a lil while.
I don't see anything about need2slin and igf1-lr3 run together.
do you think it would be a nice combo or too much?
worth it?
would it lower my blood sugar too much?

I have a feeling it might be nice but havent done it yet.
have you or anyone you know?

thanx :)

I would run IGF, finish it off, and hop on the Need2Slin right after. Get the most out of both compounds that way.
I concur with CM's post on this. However, it can be ran while on IGF or other peps. I ran my last cycle with CJC and GHRP and ran need2slin and enjoyed it

I would run IGF, finish it off, and hop on the Need2Slin right after. Get the most out of both compounds that way.

Going to have to fully agree with this right here!!! The N2slin would make a great pct of sorts after the run of IGF. Toss in some test/tren/ masterone and you are set :Chef::Chef:

Going to have to fully agree with this right here!!! The N2slin would make a great pct of sorts after the run of IGF. Toss in some test/tren/ masterone and you are set :Chef::Chef:
but im already on test, igf-1lr3, provirion and tren :p lolol
ill be done the tren in 5-6more weeks then ill swap it for some mast and just have mast,test and the need2slin for spring with maybe some tbol or beasdrol for a few weeks ? :p

I've got some n2slin on the way, really excited about using it. I'm not quite at the stage where I'm using slin and tren etc quite yet though, lol

I've got some n2slin on the way, really excited about using it. I'm not quite at the stage where I'm using slin and tren etc quite yet though, lol
I dont touch slin!
i think is stupid and too risky in my op.

igf1-kr3 is not the same thing.. much MUCH diffrent.

and take your time wiht tren some go threw HELL with that compound and cant handle it.
i got lucky i guess.
still makes me a bit moody and feel a bit shitty but not too much.

yahh i think iv decided a nice mild recomp in spring of this:
wk1-10 300-400mg teste ew
wk1-10 400mg maste ew
wk1-10 need2slin (3-4caps ed)
wk11 back to hrt (200mg ew test)
(and possibly wk1-6 beastdrol 20mg ed)

anyway thanx guys, I was thinking it might be better to use the need2slin after igf-1lr3 use ayway but wanted to see what need2 and others thought about this. :)

Top Bottom