Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2BlowMyMind

kfriesen

So this is a bit of a long winded, very short term review. Today I was to run me P.A.R.E. Test for a job Competition that I am currently involved in. For those of you that don't know, the PARE test is pre qualification for policing or peace officer positions. its a short, but high intensity circuit.

I have been waiting and preparing for this test over the last few weeks, and about 4 days ago I came down with the worst fucking cold of my life, I actually think its some sort of sinus infection. I went to the doctor to get my medical clearance form done 5 days ago, and when taking my blood pressure, it was a bit higher than usual(135/70) but nothing to worry about. Over the next few days i had been checking it at home, and it had been climbing, and I was fighting a minor fever. So last night, I checked my blood pressure before bed, and it was 173/94, I was freaking out as the highest pre test blood pressure allowed is 150/80. So I slept about 4 hours, woke up and my blood pressure was still ~160/90. I freaked and had no idea what to do, then I remembered that N2Guard was excellent at controlling blood pressure from reviews that I had read. There was 2 hours till my test, and I figured it wouldn't hurt. I cracked 7 N2guard into a protein shake mixed with some Gatoraid G2 and dumped it down the hatch. I figured it was out of my hands, and headed for my testing. After I arrived, I did some deep breathing, while waiting for my BP test. The Man-Nurse took it and told me I was a PERFECT 120/70.

Coles notes. Freaking out because blood pressure was 173/94, pre test day. woke up, BP still ~160/90. Cracked 7 N2Guard capsules into protein shake about 2 hours pre test, and tested 120/70 before the test.

Now was this all the N2Guard, probably not, but I'm sure it played a large part. Need2, you saved my job application, and for that, I will be a lifetime customer.

Top Bottom