Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2 stock?

I'm betting Shanna knows you by name now man.. She is the bomb with customer service.. irreplaceable IMO.. But Lindsay My Secretary is damn close... Im sure in time she would be able to fill shanna's shoes. For now I thank god she dont have to...

Anyway my friend... I need to hear back from you on the N2-bulk man.. I just started a friend of mine on a half serving of N2-bulk and 1 serving of Wheytobuildmuscle 3 times a day and also using this my self.. I will report more and more as time goes on but I always love to hear from others on products like this..

I know for a fact if some one wanted to gain weight this would help in a major way.. So many people forget without Bricks,wood, Nails and shit you cant build a house...

Without steroids its like 2 dudes building a house. Same house is getting built just slower.

With steroids and the right sups even too its simple adding more builders to the construction team.

Ether way though if they got nothing to build with nothings going to get built.. And if you hand them shitty building material that is what they will build with and make you a nice shitty house lol... Some can get away with eating the crap and the house still looks great on the outside.. But you can bet its falling apart slowly on the inside.

Ok anyway love ya bro keep killing that shit

Ha! so true. Most of dudes at my gym are building cheap RVs. That cracks me up. Or those crappy mobiles! I love this analogy, it funny.

Top Bottom