Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2 stock?

on_a_mission2day

Hey couldnt help but notice that ALL my favourite supps are out of stock at need2

post cycle
Unleashed
Gear
N2 Slin
Protein- peanut butter crunch

LOL...

Any idea when the above will be back in stock? I wanted to place my order soon as im running out!

N2slin should be back in no more than a week or two -realize thats not what you want to hear.. but I believe needto has said the raw ingredients are on the way so it shouldn't be too much longer.

My friends I told my entire rep team the same thing. This should not have happen but its one of them things. 5 of my Manufacturers have all had FDA inspections and when ever this happens they wont let anything go out the door during the inspections. Often these last for weeks. The FDA seems to be on a damn rampage these days.. All I know is I got like 5 huge orders all backed up and should be shipping soon. Its all going to come in from now till a week or two.

One thing I hate is hearing some one say " Why is everything out of stock" UM Excuse me???? I have over 80 of my own products and only a few are out of stock right now. And its because I don't cut corers and have always refused to make anything less then perfect... No matter what anyone has to say or think I know in my heart Im doing the right thing... Like it or not at least you know your getting the best when you get it. And I personally feel its worth the money and or the wait any time... I make the damn best damn supplements this industry has ever heard of, seen, or used.

Please forgive me though for this. Its out of my hands. If I had my way I would have all products all the time, Why not!!!

Hey couldnt help but notice that ALL my favourite supps are out of stock at need2

post cycle
Unleashed (use bridge and forged steal)
Gear ( N2bulk )
N2 Slin (N2flam, N2stim, N2burn forged burner)
Protein- peanut butter crunch ( we have other flavors)

LOL...

Any idea when the above will be back in stock? I wanted to place my order soon as im running out!

This is the time to try products we have that you have not used yet. Find the other gems that we have that you have been missing out on. We have tons of products I bet you and many others have not even gotten around to trying yet and Trust me if its got the Need2 name its the best...

Why not try some of our other products? its not like you got anything to lose. If you dont like it return it for a refund or product credit when the other products are back..

N2amp , N2stim, N2flame, N2burn ,Forged Burner
Ancient strength (triphase pre work out creatine)
Power chews pre work out, creatine, DAA, BCAA's
Skellital balm, forged joint repair
14 other flavors of protein
Muscle replenisher (couple flavors in stock)
MW-HDP ( WM-HDP.com check it out)
Forged post cycle
forged steel
N2BM-DAA
N2 Mix- Mixed fruit flavor
Better protein bars 5 flavors
Onslaught
Isolation
Power PB
Protein pancakes
Advanced Probiotic
Krill-TS
T3-pct
Thiomucase

On and On and on my friend... We have so much more to offer and Now is the time to check it all out :rose::rose::rose:

All I have to say is double dosing Bridge + double dosing Unleashed is fucking insane.... Hehehe almost like steroids but without the side effects! :)

LOL....u know we all love u Need2!

I went and placed a 300 buck order anyway (less 15% discount)!

So when u get my other supps in, you can be rest assured i'll be placing another big order straight away.

I just ordered N2KTS, TWO 5lb bags of Protein (cinnabun) and TWO HcGenerates =)

Stocking up for my next beast/kata/trans cycle.

oh! while ur getting ur products in, imma be placing a order with mr supps for beast, kata, N2 bulk (4 bags!) and forma =)

So all good Need2. I was just curious when u were getting them in....not hating on you or your products bro....i love em thats all! ha ha ha

This is the time to try products we have that you have not used yet. Find the other gems that we have that you have been missing out on. We have tons of products I bet you and many others have not even gotten around to trying yet and Trust me if its got the Need2 name its the best...

Why not try some of our other products? its not like you got anything to lose. If you dont like it return it for a refund or product credit when the other products are back..

N2amp , N2stim, N2flame, N2burn ,Forged Burner
Ancient strength (triphase pre work out creatine)
Power chews pre work out, creatine, DAA, BCAA's
Skellital balm, forged joint repair
14 other flavors of protein
Muscle replenisher (couple flavors in stock)
MW-HDP ( WM-HDP.com check it out)
Forged post cycle
forged steel
N2BM-DAA
N2 Mix- Mixed fruit flavor
Better protein bars 5 flavors
Onslaught
Isolation
Power PB
Protein pancakes
Advanced Probiotic
Krill-TS
T3-pct
Thiomucase

On and On and on my friend... We have so much more to offer and Now is the time to check it all out :rose::rose::rose:

LOL....u know we all love u Need2!

I went and placed a 300 buck order anyway (less 15% discount)!

So when u get my other supps in, you can be rest assured i'll be placing another big order straight away.

I just ordered N2KTS, TWO 5lb bags of Protein (cinnabun) and TWO HcGenerates =)

Stocking up for my next beast/kata/trans cycle.

oh! while ur getting ur products in, imma be placing a order with mr supps for beast, kata, N2 bulk (4 bags!) and forma =)

So all good Need2. I was just curious when u were getting them in....not hating on you or your products bro....i love em thats all! ha ha ha

I'm betting Shanna knows you by name now man.. She is the bomb with customer service.. irreplaceable IMO.. But Lindsay My Secretary is damn close... Im sure in time she would be able to fill shanna's shoes. For now I thank god she dont have to...

Anyway my friend... I need to hear back from you on the N2-bulk man.. I just started a friend of mine on a half serving of N2-bulk and 1 serving of Wheytobuildmuscle 3 times a day and also using this my self.. I will report more and more as time goes on but I always love to hear from others on products like this..

I know for a fact if some one wanted to gain weight this would help in a major way.. So many people forget without Bricks,wood, Nails and shit you cant build a house...

Without steroids its like 2 dudes building a house. Same house is getting built just slower.

With steroids and the right sups even too its simple adding more builders to the construction team.

Ether way though if they got nothing to build with nothings going to get built.. And if you hand them shitty building material that is what they will build with and make you a nice shitty house lol... Some can get away with eating the crap and the house still looks great on the outside.. But you can bet its falling apart slowly on the inside.

Ok anyway love ya bro keep killing that shit

Top Bottom