Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need2 help!!!

.Mike

ha ok so im tryin to buy beastdrol and to make sure to get the 20 off, but when i click add to cart it does nothing, ive refreshed the page and everything, but the button doesnt work. any idea whats going on?

It is a glitch with this system that he is using right now. His site will be fresh and far better soon, which will end this stupidity that is happening.

I have heard from people that it happens to them as well. Keep on trying and re do the steps to add to cart, usually if you do it enough the dang system understands and adds it!Or you can close out the ntbm tab/window and then reopen it and try again.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and assure you that this will not be a future problem.

ya the problem is I got a crap web site right now. It worked fine when I was new and not many customers. Now the servers and system is getting over loaded big time. My sites coming up on google searches like crazy and I got thousands of people logging into the needtobuildmuscle site each day and in the store. So its kicking the crap out of my little joomla plug ins.

2-3 weeks max and you guys will see my new site. Its going to be fucking bad ass btw.

I haven't been able to add any items in any browser but Internet Explorer which is still VERY slow on my comp for some reason. Good luck with the new site.

Need2: who is designing your new site? I had a lot of ideas to make your site more efficient. This is what I do buddy ;)

For me if I use firefox I need to do add to cart twice.

with IE it seems to work.

i tried using firefox, IE, and safari, but still havent been able to add beast to my cart....

Works great on my mac. :D I've noticed issues with the latest update to firefox though so I would try IE or my PC preference of Opera. Can't wait to see the new site Needto!

Need2: who is designing your new site? I had a lot of ideas to make your site more efficient. This is what I do buddy ;)

The guys doing my site do warner brothers and huge companies like this. Its not just one guy its a team of guys,techs,photographers,music@sound techs,blah blah blah... Lets just say its at a price I am very happy with for the work I am getting. Its going to look a lot better and run a lot better. :D

Top Bottom