Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need your input on Mexican Labs

PSU12

How are ya, i was just informed by my cousin of some Mexican lab products that i personally have never heard of, the ones he told me about were Tornel, Brovel, Ttokkyo Labs, Quality Vet, (they are apparently real new to the scene in mexico) and Denkall (this is what he considered to be the best). Dont get me wrong i trust my cousin but have any of you ever heard of these products, and if so what do you think about them. Me personally i have never used any gear from mexico that might be why i have no idea if these are legit or not.

All those labs were taken down by "operation gear grind" a big bust in Mexico by the US, a couple of months ago. They are not new to the scene they have been around awhile but I wouldn't trust any gear from Mexico right now its most likely bunk

Supra is right. I know from my source of information who lives in Mexico City that at least 3 of those labs are still up and running. What I know is that these labs have caught deals with Secretaria de Salud (S.S.A = FDA sort of) to include in their labels "For veterinary use only". No criminal offenses have been committed by any of these labs nor their representatives. Anything you hear regarding criminal charges, and labs going out of business or no more Mex gear is plain bullshit.
All I know is their distributionship policies have closed some gaps and flaws, and noe they are more selective with their clients. My understanding is that the labs are going to sell gear only to registered farmers and veterinaries, nevertheless in MX you can make all your wishes happen with extra $$$.

I'll soon find out by myself. I'm going to MX city on Mon.
I'd be more concerned about getting fake gear though

PSU12 said:
Tornel, Brovel, Ttokkyo Labs, Quality Vet, (they are apparently real new to the scene in mexico) and Denkall (this is what he considered to be the best).

New to the scene!? haha where have u been bro?

PSU12 said:
How are ya, i was just informed by my cousin of some Mexican lab products that i personally have never heard of, the ones he told me about were Tornel, Brovel, Ttokkyo Labs, Quality Vet, (they are apparently real new to the scene in mexico) and Denkall (this is what he considered to be the best). Dont get me wrong i trust my cousin but have any of you ever heard of these products, and if so what do you think about them. Me personally i have never used any gear from mexico that might be why i have no idea if these are legit or not.
I also heard theyre coming out w/ these things called cell phones

Hey man, im sorry, i have never taken anything from Mexico, but i guess they have been around for a while, LOL

PSU12 said:
Hey man, im sorry, i have never taken anything from Mexico, but i guess they have been around for a while, LOL

LOL.....no worries bro.....

Now seriusly you may still find something from this brands (Tornel, Brovel, Aratest) this labs still working in a dimish capacity. Denkall,Animal Power and Quality Vet are done for good, SYDGROUP (the one with the kangaroo picture in the boxes) you may still find some product, as for some Pet Pharma also some goodies still floating around.....

TToklyo brand gear if you find anything may be way beyond expiration date, the haven't produced anything since 2002

I haven't seen counterfeit yet, and think there will not be since everyone know that the companies are shot down..........

When your talking about Tornel Brovel and Aratest still producing in "dimish capacity", how little are they producing, are they producing enough to actually try to get these lab products or should i just stick with a lab thats just actually producing and not in "dimish capacity"

You'll find product from those 3 labs.....from the other labs maybe you'll find some but probably at a higher price........

Top Bottom