Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need to vent a bit!!!

smoke67

Looks like I got bit.

Words of advice, trust no one. In this game it's all about the money and no one gives a shit about you. Just because they have been here awhile and are a plat do not trust anyone. Make no mistake, I am not a kid and I am not stupid (wondering after this) I have been here for some time and I have never had a problem but it pisses me off that some bastard cant play straight.

Mods, put your mind at easy, I am not going to start spewing names.

smoke67 said:
Looks like I got bit.

Words of advice, trust no one. In this game it's all about the money and no one gives a shit about you. Just because they have been here awhile and are a plat do not trust anyone. Make no mistake, I am not a kid and I am not stupid (wondering after this) I have been here for some time and I have never had a problem but it pisses me off that some bastard cant play straight.

Mods, put your mind at easy, I am not going to start spewing names.

bit = busted or scammed?

sorry to hear that bro..happens to the best of us sooner or later

smoke67 said:
Scammed.........

Sorry I did not make that clear..........

sorry bro that sucks. hopefully u didnt lose a fortune.

pm a mod with details. perhaps it will prevent others from the same problem.

8and20 said:
sorry bro that sucks. hopefully u didnt lose a fortune.

pm a mod with details. perhaps it will prevent others from the same problem.
agreed. mods should know if a Plat member here is scamming

SLAYER69! said:
agreed. mods should know if a Plat member here is scamming

I'll take yalls advice. I hate to see anyone get screwed. My money comes hard and now I aint got shit to show for it. To make matters worse, it was'nt even for me. It was some GH for the wife.

Top Bottom