Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need suggestions on my 3rd bulking cycle..!

Tusharchhn

Soo it's my first post writing here.
I need some suggestions on my 3rd cycle. First some info about myself

Collage student
Height: 5'6
Weight: 68kg
Bf : 16-19% (bodyfat​ calliper results)
Lifting from last 4 year 6 days a week
In last 4 years weight bumped from 43kg (skinnyfat) to 68kg.

My first cycle was only dbol (30mg/ed) for 4 weeks in January 2016
2nd cycle was of test cyp (500mg/wk) + dbol(30mg/ed) for 4 week in August 2016

Both cycles only gave me water weight or maybe 2-3 pounds of muscle

Soo for my third cycle I am thinking to do a pyramid cycle of 8 weeks or 12 weeks

Week 1 & 2 : 25mg/ed anadrol , 100mg/wk deca , 500mg/wk test E

Week 3 & 4 : 25mg/ed anadrol , 150mg/wk deca , 750mg/wk test E

Week 5 : 50mg/ed anadrol , 150mg/wk deca , 750mg/wk test E

Week 6 : same as week 3 & 4

Week 7 &8 : same as week 1 & 2

PCT : tamoxifen and HCG
Soo the problem is deca doses are too low. If I ran deca at 250mg/wk a bottle will last for only 2 weeks and my budget is only of 2 deca bottle , 2 test E and 50mg anadrol 50 Tabs.. + pct
And I can't find tren and honestly I don't want to run it
Or should i do

1-6 weeks 25-50mg drol
7-12 weeks 30mg anavar
1-4 weeks 500mg/wk test E
5-8 weeks 750mg/wk test E
9-12 weeks 500mg/wk test E
PCT : tamoxifen and HCG

Need real suggestions guys..
And what AI should I run along cycle
Thanks in advance

yes too young for steroids but more importantly only 150 pounds at a high body fat. this tells me for whatever reason you don't have very much muscle on your frame.

i'm not going to sit here and tell you not to use steroids, cuz i know you will either way.. but what i will tell you is that tons of guys use steroids with very little base and they are end up spinning their wheels. i know guys who have been using steroids for 10 years or more who look the same or who haven't put any mass on! why is that? think about it

steroids are a tool

the reason thing you need to do is get on a good workout program and correct diet and be CONSISTENT. otherwise you will be using steroids and get nothing out of them

Absolutely you need to work on consistency. There is no way you should be using steroids. You are just wasting money and potentially fucking up your HPTA for life. Hope you find a girl that is ok with not having kids.

You need to build a much more muscular base naturally before using gear again. I think you could easily add 20lbs of muscle and lose body fat just by diet and training alone.

Your natural test levels don't even peak yet at 21.

If you run a cycle anyways you need to fix that PCT. It is incredibly poor. Using HCG will only cause you to NOT recover. I would only follow this: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

Steroids/pro-hormones are a terrible idea for an 21 year old. I know this isn't the advice you want to hear but you will thank us in the long run. At 21, your body is still going through puberty. Throwing steroids into the mix will prevent your body from going through puberty properly. You are going to do serious long term permeant damage to your health.

Besides, at 21 your natural testosterone levels are already through the roof. All you need to do is perfect your diet and training. The only supplement an 21 year old needs is a good whey isolate supplement to help meet their body's daily protein requirements.

Here is a good article for you to read that talks about knowing whether or not you are ready for steroids: http://www.evolutionary.org/are-you-ready-for-steroids/

The longer you wait to do your first cycle - the more you will get out of it. Steroids are a tool. They are kind of your 'ace in the hole'. You want to make as much progress naturally before using steroids. That way the steroids will get you through the sticking point you reach when you are close to your natural potential.

Look at the best bodybuilders of all time - Kai Greene, Ronnie Coleman etc. They all built a base naturally. They learnt how to diet and train. Then when they added in the steroids, they absolutely exploded.

You also need to do ALOT more research before messaging around with steroids.
1. You never want to use HCG in a PCT protocol because it is suppressive of natural testosterone production -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html
2. The best AI choice is aromasin since it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage -> https://www.evolutionary.org/aromasin-exemestane

Okay guys thanks alot after reading your replies I am gonna rethink about doing a cycle or may be gonna postpone it to December until then I decided to get a good person trainer and gonna see my progress.. if I could get even a half inch on my arm.. I will not do a cycle in December.. through I am hard gainer
Coming to the diet I will post it here tomorrow. And if it lacks​ some thing give me some suggestions
Is there any supps or food that can boost my appetite ?

Sent from my Lenovo X3a40 using Tapatalk

The only supplement that will really increase appetite is nutrabol. Nutrabol is an HGH analogue that signal the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. One of it's side effects (if you can call it that) is an increase in ghrelin, which is your body's hunger hormone. You can order it from sarms1.com. Here is an article on it for more information: http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Besides that, base your diet around foods that you grew up on and enjoy eating. Stick with easy digesting food sources like rice, potatoes, tuna, egg whites etc. If you are having trouble eating enough, you could try blending your food.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

Top Bottom