Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some supplement advice

SithE19

Sorry if this is the wrong board, but I trust these bros. Mods if you want to move it, so be it.

I was gonna bulk(without gear) and was wondering what supplements you guys would suggest?

I was thinking zinc (dosage?) creatine and ALA

Also on the ALA what should the dosage be? 400mg before a high carb meal or 200mg before every meal or what?

Also is vitamin b12 the same as the injectable kind? I mean can I buy it in tabs and take it and get the same effect?

All suggestions apreciated.

Thanks

well, the same stuff you'd use with gear is the best advice. like 1.5 times bodyweight in protein via food/whey/other sources. a carb/protein drink post w/o. some glutamine/creatine....10-15 grams each post w/o. ALA is good, like 1-3 grams a day dependant on carb intake, mainly eating a lot of food/calories/protien is good. try like 18-20 times your bodyweight in calories, and maybe even more if you don't get fat easy. some of the PH supps are not too bad either.........but not really that amazing for the price. you would be better served looking at the last month or two of posts over on supp board or diet board etc. also you can look here since there are posts on the more powerful nat supps....and the guys do talk about diet and supps here too occasionally.

WARBIRDWS6 said:
well, the same stuff you'd use with gear is the best advice. like 1.5 times bodyweight in protein via food/whey/other sources. a carb/protein drink post w/o. some glutamine/creatine....10-15 grams each post w/o. ALA is good, like 1-3 grams a day dependant on carb intake, mainly eating a lot of food/calories/protien is good. try like 18-20 times your bodyweight in calories, and maybe even more if you don't get fat easy. some of the PH supps are not too bad either.........but not really that amazing for the price. you would be better served looking at the last month or two of posts over on supp board or diet board etc. also you can look here since there are posts on the more powerful nat supps....and the guys do talk about diet and supps here too occasionally.

Thanks alot, I will look into all that stuff. Apreciate it.

Top Bottom