Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help!!!

Joe Stick

Does anyone have any studies or know where I can find some studies showing the safety and uses of juice? Ones about var used in children and juice in people with wasting diseases, etc.

Its All Genetics said:
school project?

yup! i could just type the paper off the top of my head with current knowledge of aas but the bitch wants references! been looking on the net without much luck though. maybe i should just put elitefitness.com as my reference!

Works cited would look like this:

www.elitefitness.com "Why Trenbolone Kicks Large Portions of Anus". Author RADAR et. December 6, 2005

www.elitefitness.com "Primo God's". Author Satchboogie and Indycamaro et. December 6, 2005

A+ material! With references like that how could i not get an A? :) :artist:

Joe Stick said:
yup! i could just type the paper off the top of my head with current knowledge of aas but the bitch wants references! been looking on the net without much luck though. maybe i should just put elitefitness.com as my reference!

Works cited would look like this:

www.elitefitness.com "Why Trenbolone Kicks Large Portions of Anus". Author RADAR et. December 6, 2005

www.elitefitness.com "Primo God's". Author Satchboogie and Indycamaro et. December 6, 2005

A+ material! With references like that how could i not get an A? :) :artist:

your writing my next paper with works cited like that

perfect format

Actually I just finished a resarch paper regarding steroids for my english writing class. You know how fucking serious the bitches at school get about plagiarism and shit, and the mofo mla format. Anyway, this it the way I did it:
I had about 4 or 5 issues of the MD magazine, and if you're familiar with this shit, u probably know that most MD authors are advocates for steroids. I figured that i could use the magazine but my teacher said that i needed "a reliable source of information", so I took as many articles that talk about the good side of the roids, and at the end of each article, MD always cites the sources of information. Next, I identified the source (s) of information and then entered either author's name or the article's name (the one found in the citation, not the one in the mag) at the yahoo search engine which led me to the original source of information where you can use the info directly. Sometimes you'll see that the the citation at the end of the article makes reference to the a website where the information was obtained from, which is even better, then just type in the website and voila!!!

Top Bottom