Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some help with blood pressure,diet and training please

raze

Hi guys,

Ok so im

Male
217 pounds
6ft approx
Bodyfat i'm not sure of, i'm certainly not lean atm and looking at pictures I would say currently 14 - 16% bf.

Have just started getting back into things again after a break and have a beast cycle ready to run so I wanted to get my blood pressure checked and make sure i'm good to go. Have bought a omron blood pressure unit so I can check from home but there getting me a bigger arm strap in so I have to wait till next week to pick it up. I am hoping it will be quite a bit better from home where i'm more relaxed. Anyways I had my blood pressure tested there and it was 150 / 90 which i believe is not good and i dont think it would be wise to start my cycle. I do believe I have general anxiety to a somewhat mild degree. My fitness is not great, can probably jog a kilometer.

I would love some advice as I am so clueless when it comes to blood pressures and what it means and I have a feeling its because of my diet / fitness level but can't help to wonder if that is actually normal when you eat like a horse.

This is pretty much what I have been on currently for a couple months. I am in the process of trying to improve it slowly to better rices like brown rice etc but i hate tastless food.

Breakfast - Roughly 300 grams peaches ( about half a normal size bowl with 250grams cottage cheese (97% fat free)

Between Breakfast and mid morning - 1 Large scoop of casein protein

Mid morning - approx 1 1/2 cups Jasmin rice, with steak or chicken, a few stirfry vegetables and a brought stirfry sauce.

Lunch - Dymatize Elite Mass ( weight gainer shake / MRP ) with a large scoop of casein protein added.

Late Afternoon - Chicken or steak with some stirfry vegetables

(Weight session)

Pwo - Dymatize Elite Mass ( weight gainer shake / MRP ) with a large scoop of casein protein added.

Dinner - Steak chicken or fish with vegetables ( sometimes rice )

Before bed - 1 large scoop casein.

If someone would like me to enter it into fitday and get the macros I would be more than happy too do it.

Supps are multi, fish oil, eaa's while training, psyllium husks.

I'm not sure what the answer here is to my blood pressure but I know I dont want to take risks and maybe the solution is to add a jog in after weights 3 x a week and would love to hear from anyone who can help me out. I have a doctors apointment for tomorrow as I would like to get a blood test done and will have my blood pressure checked again.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and appreciate any responses :)

Top Bottom