Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some fookin GEAR threads!!!!

Battle Tested
Chairman Member
EF VIP
Probably one of my favorite supps ever made!! I eat them like candy, its been key to me while I've been keeping my calories down. GEAR is key to maximizing nitrogen retention and helping me spare and maintain my muscle during my calorie restricted summer cutter!! Almost out, time to stock it up again!!

Do it!!!

I love gear. It's an awesome product. Especially when calories are restricted.

Do it!!!

I love gear. It's an awesome product. Especially when calories are restricted.

Probably one of my favorite supps ever made!! I eat them like candy, its been key to me while I've been keeping my calories down. GEAR is key to maximizing nitrogen retention and helping me spare and maintain my muscle during my calorie restricted summer cutter!! Almost out, time to stock it up again!!

love the gear! im bout to order a mass load of gear because im on a low cal diet cutting for the summer

nothing like those time released amino acids to prevent muscle breakdown when on a strict diet !!

btw missed u bro :heart: lma0

love the gear! im bout to order a mass load of gear because im on a low cal diet cutting for the summer

nothing like those time released amino acids to prevent muscle breakdown when on a strict diet !!

btw missed u bro :heart: lma0

order placed!!! I missed u my favorite bookie buddy. :beer:

I eating that shit all day every day right now and I'm bulking. Trying to eat 2gs of protein for every pound of my bodyweight (which is approaching 185 lean) and thats tough for me to do without GEAR.

I eating that shit all day every day right now and I'm bulking. Trying to eat 2gs of protein for every pound of my bodyweight (which is approaching 185 lean) and thats tough for me to do without GEAR.

I know the pain brother. I've cut my calories down below maintainence and its killing me. I'm going through bottles like crazy. I truely believe GEAR is one of the major reasons I'm keeping a lot of my fullness strength and muscle on this shitty cut.

I know the pain brother. I've cut my calories down below maintainence and its killing me. I'm going through bottles like crazy. I truely believe GEAR is one of the major reasons I'm keeping a lot of my fullness strength and muscle on this shitty cut.

I swear that one of these days I'm going to find a way to just constantly bulk and not have to lose that feeling! lol

Top Bottom