Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice on how to use these products.

F117A Active Stealth

High End Bro
Platinum
Hello everyone. I doubt anyone remembers me, but I used to post here years ago. 2 serious injuries benched me for almost 3 years (lumbar disc herniation, and a torn tricep tendon which had to be reattached surgically).

Thanks to the shitty system in Canada, I ended up getting that surgery 4 months after the tear, so I will never heal 100%. Surprisinging I'm about 60-70% good, with some pain that's probably never gonna go away.

Anyway there's a reason why I'm telling you this.

I was 14% bodyfat and an even 200lbs when I had my arm injury back in 2008. After 2 years of being able to do nothing strenuous, I was around 247lbs and a whooping 34% bf.

I decided last December that was going to stop, so I hit the cardio, upped my protein ratios, and brought down total caloric level.

I was doing that with no supplements other than an multivitamin in the morning, and ZMA + B-Complex before bed.

So far I'm down to 233lbs and 27.5%bf. The goal is to get back to 200lbs and keep my muscle mass.

So I just got myself a bunch of stuff to use. I got some liquidex, some liquiclomi and some spyro for my hair.

I also got some Katanadrol, Dieselbolan and Forma Stanzol.

My goal right now is to use some of this stuff to let me go as low in calories as possible, while helping me keep my muscle gains (which thankfully I never lost).

I can't lift super heavy anymore because of my back and my arm, so I'm keeping to lighter weights and more reps.

My idea was to use the Katanadrol and Forma Stanzol together and cut 1000 calories below maintenance, with 30mins of cardio before breakfast every day, and twice a week lifting.

The liquiclomi is for afterwards for pct in case I need it. Same for the liquidex.

Would it help to add like 0.10ml of liquidex EOD to my "cutting" cycle?

Thanks for any and all opinions :D

Wait to use that stuff until you are under 20% bro. At your current %, you should be able to drop fat and add muscle.

How many calories are you eating per day?

Agreed. At your current bodyfat level it would put too much of a strain on you. Would do more harm than good.

I lost 80 pounds in 2011 with nothing but diet and exercise and I could feel the difference it had on my body/organs/health but I didn't realize it before I lost the weight. Your body is under a huge strain carrying that extra weight and doesn't need the stress of other substances to make it worse. Trust me - I've been in your shoes. Wait until you cut naturally more. If you want advice/help on how to do there are plenty of us here that can and will help.

Hmm, ok thanks for the opinions so far bros.

My current caloric intake is approx 1800-2000 calories daily. I'm about 500-700 calories less than my maintenance.

My worry is losing muscle. I'm already pretty flat from carb depletion, and I would like to try and keep as much muscle as I can. My current protein intake is around 170-200 grams daily and I'm taking an omega 3/6/9 complex (no pills, just a teasspoon of straight up oil mixed into my shake in the morning.

My current workout is 30 mins medium intensity cardio on a stationary bike, on an empty stomach. I will usually wait 1hr before I have my first shake. Lunch is the biggest meal for me right now, which is usually around 1000calories, and around 50grams protein. This is every day including weekends.

And I'm training my upper body twice a week with medium weights and more reps (3 sets of 20reps for example per body part)

What would you guys change in this? I want to try to get to 20% fat in the next 2 months or so, and see if I can get into the 12's by summer.

It's fucking hard when I can't train with the intensity I used to be able to.

Top Bottom