Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need SLEEP!?!? READ

8and20 said:
there is a downside....sometimes i dont wake up.....lol

LOl

Brad.

When I was a teenager I couldn't sleep for shit. Was always fucking tired and would lay in bed for hours staring at the ceiling. Now, I literally fall asleep in seconds, even on tren.

But, on tren I fucking wake up about 50 or 60 times a night(not kidding). The other night I woke up and my comforter was completely soaked like someone threw a pale of water on me while I was asleep. It was the most disgusting thing ever. I was in total amazement at the amount of sweat on me. I had to get out of bed and get a clean towel and dry myself off like I got out of the shower. Anyone know why that happens on tren sometimes? Its not every night, just once in a while.

8and20 said:
i am fortunate that i can sleep anywhere, anytime, and under about any conditions.

Me too, rare that I can't sleep, it has happened on occasion before an exam or when in carb deplete.

I also do great with naps, and they don't stop me from sleeping at night.

My fav muscle building trick, train on a day off early in the morning, come home, eat and SLEEP :)

Klonopin and valium are horrible sleep aids. May help you fall asleep but they interfere with later stages of REM sleep causing many disruptions. Not to mention a groggy hang over feeling.

Ambien, trazadone and flexeril are good for sleep disorders. Theres one more but Im forgetting it.

I had sleep apnea so Im aware of all this stuff. Xanax is another one thats bad for sleep.

Keeping a tv out of the bedroom is a good idea and stay off the computer. If you cant fall asleep in 15 mins get up and walk around and do some simple things then try and go back to sleep

galaxy said:
Klonopin and valium are horrible sleep aids. May help you fall asleep but they interfere with later stages of REM sleep causing many disruptions. Not to mention a groggy hang over feeling.

Ambien, trazadone and flexeril are good for sleep disorders. Theres one more but Im forgetting it.

I had sleep apnea so Im aware of all this stuff. Xanax is another one thats bad for sleep.

Keeping a tv out of the bedroom is a good idea and stay off the computer. If you cant fall asleep in 15 mins get up and walk around and do some simple things then try and go back to sleep

the thing with xanax is that it makes u sleep really good for a week but after that it doesnt work anymore

Top Bottom