Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Routine Advice

getbrolic50

Hey guys, need member here. I'm 24 years old..

I've been lifting seriously for over a year now and I have been using Iron Addicts Simple Power Based Routine with great strength and more importantly size gains. I love working out Mon/Wed/Fri..

I've stalled on some lifts, and have been doing the program consistently for a while now. My question is if anyone can recommend me a program/routine to run now that I feel I have finished this routine. My lifts have all stalled, and im looking to do something a little different. I'm thinking to stay with the Chest/SHoulder/Tri and legs/back/bi combo, can anyone point me to a good routine please?

How are your main lifts doing?

As for BB.com, you'd have to sort through the garbage to find the usable information...

My standby is Strong Lifts 5x5. But from what you say you need to take a week off then give that a looksee. Its a gr8 program and extremely effective if you do it as it is written.
Good luck and let us know what you decide to do.

I like to do this when I wrestled and played ball and put on good strength.
week 1-4 sets of 4, 12 reps
week 4-8 sets of 4, 10 reps (Chest/Tri) (Back/Bicept) (Shoulders/Traps) (Legs/calves) **add two days off in that split and then start the cycle over 5 days a week**
week 8-12 sets of 4, 8 reps
week 12-16 sets of 6, 12/10/8/4/2/1 then a warmup set of 16 after of really light weight.

Top Bottom