Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need replacement for cabergoline

Dravia

Was going to start a trenbolone cycle, butcabergoline is so damn expensive, that I don't think I can afford it.Is there any supplement or a natural product that could do the samefor me as cabergoline, but at a lower price tag? Thanks

You need cabergoline on cycle with nandrolones inorder to control prolactin levels. Although there are some naturalthings that can contribute to prolactin reduction, none of them willbe even close to being powerful enough to control prolactin levelswhile you are on cycle. If you think just how long will caber lastyou due to the low dosages needed, it is not all that expensive.

But it is some liquid dostinex, not tablets - does it work the same? Safe to use? Did not know it is meant for this use.

That is perfectly fine to use - the form does not matter, since both the liquid and the tabs will have the same active substance, and the only difference is how you take them. Otherwise, everything is just the same.

Just grab the liquid dostinex from ag-guys and have it on hand. You will likely not have to use it though. Unless you have been abusing nandrolones for a long time.

Liquid dostinex and cabergoline are the exact same thing. Dostinex is just the brand name given to the drug cabergoline.

Cabergoline is equally effective whether in pills or a liquid. King of like tablet cold medicine vs liquid cold medicine. It's the exact same thing.

Top Bottom