Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need ph recommendation help plz

Guitarhead

OK i was taking vyvanse (add medication) it made me not eat and have crazy depression...i was at 190 dropped to 178- was cut up and still strong benchin 315 3x and deadlifht 405 for 5x...and was starting to get abs...

addded epivar and got even more cut but made me really angry..so my mmood was terrible...

i stopped taking both now..and im back at 194 kinda gained some fat..i really need to cut back up for summer and beach..

My diet is now in check..i need to add a ph or ds for extra kick..

what ph will make me not wanna kill someone...
im gonna stack with a fat burner or something from NTBM

history- i have taken beast, epivar, and helladrol...prob got most dry size with beast

Goals: get more cut up add lean mass

I can still see my veins in arms and stuff but on epivar i could see veins in chest and shoulders..i want that back and abs..

so.. what do yall think i should take / stack ..please help me i hate the way i look now..

STATS:
5:11
Prob 12% bf
Bench 315 couple times
Deadlift 405 couple times
squat 365
194lbs

Help please

beastdrol and katanadrol with formastanzol in pct. i personally am stoked to get my methadrol extreme. but never done it before so cant recommend it... yet! ;)

it has the possibility. solo didnt notice too much anger. when stacked when something like hella you might flip every now and again. never ran beast and katana together, as long as i went to the gym every day i was fine. if i dont burn any energy up, even if its just to go for a cardio day instead of an off day altogether i can be a little fiery. although i personally am quite short tempered to begin with

i was gonna run formastanzol in my pct. i run it in all my pct's as it is actually a steroid itself and can harden you up a little bit more too and kills gyno. i think this stuff is gonna be bad for the temper. it basically is beastdrl clone, dimethazine and another pro anabolic all in 1.

it basically is beastdrl clone, dimethazine and another pro anabolic all in 1.
O_O, I'd hate to be weights around you then. Good luck!

i love the androgenic effects in the gym dude. makes me go nuts in a good way. ran a beast/hella once along time ago. i literally felt like i was goin super saiyin.. or transforming nto a monster if u dont know what super saiyin is. like thats probably how a wearwolf felt before he transformed. it was crazy. i just need to harnass that energy and im good. its when i have it built up inside me. i had to go for cardio days instead of off days just to get it out of me

OK i was taking vyvanse (add medication) it made me not eat and have crazy depression...i was at 190 dropped to 178- was cut up and still strong benchin 315 3x and deadlifht 405 for 5x...and was starting to get abs...

addded epivar and got even more cut but made me really angry..so my mmood was terrible...

i stopped taking both now..and im back at 194 kinda gained some fat..i really need to cut back up for summer and beach..

My diet is now in check..i need to add a ph or ds for extra kick..

what ph will make me not wanna kill someone...
im gonna stack with a fat burner or something from NTBM

history- i have taken beast, epivar, and helladrol...prob got most dry size with beast

Goals: get more cut up add lean mass

I can still see my veins in arms and stuff but on epivar i could see veins in chest and shoulders..i want that back and abs..

so.. what do yall think i should take / stack ..please help me i hate the way i look now..

STATS:
5:11
Prob 12% bf
Bench 315 couple times
Deadlift 405 couple times
squat 365
194lbs

Help please

At 22 I would test my natural hormone production levels before I jumped into anything.

and if ur gaining fat pretty quickly ur diet prob needs some tweaking as well. at 2 years of no training and barely moving for the first year and a half of it, wrecked back/shoulder and got poisoned during rehab lol, im still at 20% bf tops. the gym ppl "experts" measured me at 24% but thats horse shit. i was always able to see a least top 4 abs, although i got a little more meat on love handles. but that is literally doing not a thing for close to 2 years. so id say 18-20% for me tops

Top Bottom