Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need opinions.

How old are you? Do you have a PCT in place? Are you using an Aromatase Inhibitor? What does your training routine and diet look like? All these things are relevant and have to be provided before any advice is given, but seeing that that has not been adhered to, I'll add my 0.02 as well.

How many DBols are you getting? If you calculate it using 30mg/day x 5 days a week how many weeks will your cycle last you? How much Cyp have you got left?

30mg - 40mg max a day Mo-Fri. Most people advise everyday, but with that cycle, you would HAVE to get some form of liver support. I usually run it 40mg/day Mo-Fri with a gallon of water per day spread throughout the day. By taking Sat & Sun off, you give you body a rest and your liver gets 2 days where it doesn't have to process anything poisonous to it (which is what DBol essentially is). I know many guys are gonna all ape-shit over my statement and to be blunt, I don't give a shit, flame all you like. I have run it both ways and the weekends off routine leaves me feeling SO MUCH BETTER than running everyday.

I would also run it now.

How old are you? Do you have a PCT in place? Are you using an Aromatase Inhibitor? What does your training routine and diet look like? All these things are relevant and have to be provided before any advice is given, but seeing that that has not been adhered to, I'll add my 0.02 as well.

How many DBols are you getting? If you calculate it using 30mg/day x 5 days a week how many weeks will your cycle last you? How much Cyp have you got left?

30mg - 40mg max a day Mo-Fri. Most people advise everyday, but with that cycle, you would HAVE to get some form of liver support. I usually run it 40mg/day Mo-Fri with a gallon of water per day spread throughout the day. By taking Sat & Sun off, you give you body a rest and your liver gets 2 days where it doesn't have to process anything poisonous to it (which is what DBol essentially is). I know many guys are gonna all ape-shit over my statement and to be blunt, I don't give a shit, flame all you like. I have run it both ways and the weekends off routine leaves me feeling SO MUCH BETTER than running everyday.

I would also run it now.

I have everything from "the perfect pct" I'm currently running arimidex for my AI. I'm 23. My diet is on point. I drink a gallon of water a day. I have 30 ml of test c still. If I was to take 50 mg a day (which I'm not) I would have 40 days of dbol which even take that is enough. I'm planning to only run it for 4 weeks anyways. I train 6 days a week with Sundays off. My current regimen is arnolds advanced bulk reggy. I train hard. I eat hard. And I sleep hard. As a liver support I'm running milk thristle. I heard I need to also get another one I forgot what it's called. Like cap or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

He's gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG!!!!! What a bloody cheek!!!!! I love replacing his post with "I'm banned" ... flippin LOV it!

I have everything from "the perfect pct" I'm currently running arimidex for my AI. I'm 23. My diet is on point. I drink a gallon of water a day. I have 30 ml of test c still. If I was to take 50 mg a day (which I'm not) I would have 40 days of dbol which even take that is enough. I'm planning to only run it for 4 weeks anyways. I train 6 days a week with Sundays off. My current regimen is arnolds advanced bulk reggy. I train hard. I eat hard. And I sleep hard. As a liver support I'm running milk thristle. I heard I need to also get another one I forgot what it's called. Like cap or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Cool Bud ... then all I have left to say is ... Enjoy your cycle! ;)

Top Bottom