Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need opinions.

shawn1235

Hey all! I'm almost done with week 6 of test c @400mg a week. My cycle is gonna be 12 weeks. I got my hands on some dbol. I wanna do 50 mg a day for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. What are my fellow bros opinion on this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Hey all! I'm almost done with week 6 of test c @400mg a week. My cycle is gonna be 12 weeks. I got my hands on some dbol. I wanna do 50 mg a day for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. What are my fellow bros opinion on this?

Start with just 30 mgs a day, it's all you need unless it's under dosed

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

I say why not start it now? At the least I would recommend running it so you give yourself another couple weeks of just test after.

I say why not start it now? At the least I would recommend running it so you give yourself another couple weeks of just test after.

Well I won't have it in hand til Tuesday or Wednesday! But I will start it as soon as I get it. I didn't wanna legit get it til I had a few people opinions. So I should start with 30 mg a day and slowly up it?

Yeah you could do 30 the first week see how you feel maybe up it to 40 if you want a lil extra kick, no higher than 50 though and start it once you get it, the remainder of the cycle on the test will help you keep the gains you acquire from the dbol. I just feel like if you run it at the end you'll end up losing most of the benefits size wise.

Yeah you could do 30 the first week see how you feel maybe up it to 40 if you want a lil extra kick, no higher than 50 though and start it once you get it, the remainder of the cycle on the test will help you keep the gains you acquire from the dbol. I just feel like if you run it at the end you'll end up losing most of the benefits size wise.

Sweet thanks bro! I mean I was gonna have like 2 weeks of test left over should I just up my test to 14 week cycle to be sure? Also have you taken dbol before? If so how was your experience with it? I know I can trust what you say. I'm just excited to start it lol.

Also! Lol would I lose most of my abs with dbol? I heard you put on a good amount of water weight from it. My abs are my pride and joy.

Haha yeah same here bro same here but look at it this way, it's still pretty much winter, well depending where you live but anyway yeah it's not summer yet, you will obviously hold some water temporarily but the strength and gains you'll make are far worth it if you ask me. When you stop it and finish out your cycle strong your abs will be popping more than ever.

Haha yeah same here bro same here but look at it this way, it's still pretty much winter, well depending where you live but anyway yeah it's not summer yet, you will obviously hold some water temporarily but the strength and gains you'll make are far worth it if you ask me. When you stop it and finish out your cycle strong your abs will be popping more than ever.

Alright bro! I trust you hahaa. I heard the gains are literally stupid crazy with dbol. I'm so pumped bro! Haha ill keep everyone posted with before and after pics! Thanks bro.

I found anything over 40mg and it affects my appetite. As for your abs they will get a bit washed out but you won't turn from lean to fat over night.. They will become blurry but will still be visible IMO

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom