Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need not pain killers for pain

Xuel

Do you know if there is any supplement, not a pain killer, that could help reduce the pain I have in the shoulder joint after an old injury? It seems to be recovered, but it still bothers me regularly. What can I take to help it out?

Definitely first of all would be fish oil – it is a great anti-inflammatory, and it is extremely beneficial for the joints with all of its fatty acids. In addition to that, a supplement called N2Joint would also be a great help – it has lots of ingredients aimed for joint health, so it will support your joints like no other supplement. There are more of a heavy artillery things like ostarine, but if the injury has been healed already, don't think you need it.

Fish oil, krill oil and seal oil are the best natural anti-inflamattory supplements that you can take.

Fish oil - just go to costco. Look for the highest EPA and DHA content per pill

Krill oil - I buy mine at n2bm.com

Seal oil - what's cool about seal oil is that it contains EPA and DHA like fish oil, but it also contains DPA. An essential fatty acid that is only found in mammal sources of omega 3s like seal. This is the product I use -> http://www.innotechnutrition.com/product/cardiomega-3

Top Bottom