Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need helpwith estradiol issue

robmex

stared TRT 150mg a wk and my tt levels went up to 2,500 and estradiol at 27 after two months. My doc told me to stop taking test and get retested after a month because the numbers couldn't be right.After a month I was tested and my estradoil came back with nothing,no numbers only the range (11-44)and something that said below 10 .My test results are not back yet. My question is if it's normal for estradiol to disappear to below 10 once you stop taking testesterone? I always thought the opposite would happen or is the exam wrong? Will estradiol increase if I start test again?

Thanks for all help

stared TRT 150mg a wk and my tt levels went up to 2,500 and estradiol at 27 after two months. My doc told me to stop taking test and get retested after a month because the numbers couldn't be right.After a month I was tested and my estradoil came back with nothing,no numbers only the range (11-44)and something that said below 10 .My test results are not back yet. My question is if it's normal for estradiol to disappear to below 10 once you stop taking testesterone? I always thought the opposite would happen or is the exam wrong? Will estradiol increase if I start test again?

Thanks for all help

Testosterone can convert into estrogen so yes its possible. You can use anti E's like NOLVADEX/PROVIRON
or run an AI like AROMASIN,LETROZOLE,ARIMIDEX to control/prevent estrogen related sides.

Your body creates estrogen by converting (aromatizing) testosterone. So more testosterone = more estrogen. Thats why we take aromatase inhibitors to stop some of that conversion. I'm guessing that by you taking testosterone you shut your own testosterone production down so now you have low testosterone and low estrogen. Although 2 months @ 150mg/week isn't all that much.

Your doctor doesn't sound very experienced in TRT.

Thanks for your help guys. I had testicular cancer last year one test removed the other got nuked with radio.I don't think I'm producing anything.I'm down here in Mexico and (bad news) docs not too informed (good news) you can get any type of gear or A1 over the counter without Rx.I got my tt results today.What's the take on these? How do I raise my free tt? I feel like "who did it what for please don't do it again!"

total test 499 ng
free test 50 pg
estradiol <10 (no reading below 10)
fsh 15.78
lh 5.0I feel like "who did it what for please don't do it again!"

Top Bottom