Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help!

Arni101

Right where do I begin. I know I'm going to get flamed but I need honest opinions so I'm going to be honest. I'm 24 been on test all summer and was on tren for 6 weeks. So I've basically been on test for 5months and tren for a month.. Ive run Adex through the cycle and want to come off this is my 2nd cycle btw.. I weight about 80kg. I know how pct works as I've done it before but I haven't run anyway hcg witch now I'm debatin to do so.. I have clomid and nolva and a ai on hand if needed. Do I stay on the test e for another two weeks and get some hcg for a kick start to pct or should I just wait to more days for the test to leave my system and get straght on the clomid and nolva I want to recover fast obviously but I know it will take time but id rather stay on test for another two weeks if it means recovering quicker in another two weeks..

Thanks for the reply man, I haven't used it before but I've done research about it. So for a blast 3-4 days before pct would "Pregnyl HCG 1 X 5000iu" that be enough and also would dose would a blast be?

Thanks for the reply man, I haven't used it before but I've done research about it. So for a blast 3-4 days before pct would "Pregnyl HCG 1 X 5000iu" that be enough and also would dose would a blast be?

I'm not sure that using HCG for only 3-4 days is long enough. Maybe someone else will respond who knows more about that. I always run it during cycle so I don't know the protocol of blasting it at the end to be honest.

Right where do I begin. I know I'm going to get flamed but I need honest opinions so I'm going to be honest. I'm 24 been on test all summer and was on tren for 6 weeks. So I've basically been on test for 5months and tren for a month.. Ive run Adex through the cycle and want to come off this is my 2nd cycle btw.. I weight about 80kg. I know how pct works as I've done it before but I haven't run anyway hcg witch now I'm debatin to do so.. I have clomid and nolva and a ai on hand if needed. Do I stay on the test e for another two weeks and get some hcg for a kick start to pct or should I just wait to more days for the test to leave my system and get straght on the clomid and nolva I want to recover fast obviously but I know it will take time but id rather stay on test for another two weeks if it means recovering quicker in another two weeks..
first off you will be fine.While 20 weeks of test isnt ideal for a 2nd cycle, its not obsurd to have hugh problems of recovering for at 24 years old

for a 20 week cycle, i would use hcg at the end.Its a long cycle.

use hcg after your last shot and cease use 4 days prior to starting your pct,due to the half life.

go to your doctor.... he will script it.... even if he needs bllod work, if you are on external source of test, your lh and fsh will read ok for the script....

Top Bottom