Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with second cycle

staudt

Stats:
26 years old
5'9" 205 lbs ~12% body fat
Power lifter- looking for primarily strength gains

Last cycle (about 4 months ago) I did cypionate for about 12 weeks kick started with oral dianabol. Everything went fine and I didn't get any noticeable negative side effects. Anyway I'm looking to start a new cycle in about a month. I want to do cypionate again for sure because it worked well for me I'm just not sure what dose. I am debating using oral Anadrol to kick start the cycle but I'm not sure if orals are the wisest choice. Lastly I am also thinking of including equipoise but I'm not sure what dose. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Start the EQ at 600 wk. with the Cyp. EQ has a long ester so you can slam the whole 600 on Monday or 2X300 M and Th. Drol start at 50ed pre workout and if you tolerate it go to 100ed 50 awakening and 50 PM. If strength is your goal you may want to consider Halo instead of Drol especially if you are making weight.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Wow...100mg of Anadrol ED, I never went above 75mg years ago and man the flu like symptoms, plus I was peeing blood and that was only for 4 weeks...couldn't fathom 100mg. The rest looks good, 600mg EW of EQ is fucking sweet!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks for the replies. So I want to take 600mg of cyp and eq a week for how long 10 weeks? After reading some of the sides Anadrol can cause I'm debating even using it. Weight is not an issue I'm not competing for a while but would you still recommend halo instead? Are eq and cyp good options when looking primarily for strength gains or should I try a different compound

Thanks for the replies. So I want to take 600mg of cyp and eq a week for how long 10 weeks? After reading some of the sides Anadrol can cause I'm debating even using it. Weight is not an issue I'm not competing for a while but would you still recommend halo instead? Are eq and cyp good options when looking primarily for strength gains or should I try a different compound

Throw a Tbol kicker for 4 weeks in the front, and an Anavar finisher for 6 weeks in the back and you won't be disappointed. You could even run Test Prop @ 100mg EOD for the first 4 weeks until the Test Cyp kicks in and that would be fun! I am not a fan of Dbol or Anadrol...too many risks, not enough benefits.

You need to run eq at least 16 weeks... 10 weeks is pointless... Fuck the anadrol bro... I like prop on the kick... If your going to run halo, make sure you do a lot of research and be prepared to be extremely aggressive... Dont go over 4 weeks on it

Dylan is right about EQ...I am a 16-20 week cycle guy anyway. I love A-bombs... Not everybody can handle them but other than BP issues if I go to high ( 150ed) they treat me good. I recommended Halo because you PL. it's an insane pre workout. You might want to chew the padding off the bench but hey you will get a PR. TNE/d-Bol inject is another great strength pre workout.

You need to run eq at least 16 weeks... 10 weeks is pointless... Fuck the anadrol bro... I like prop on the kick... If your going to run halo, make sure you do a lot of research and be prepared to be extremely aggressive... Dont go over 4 weeks on it

I missed the 10 weeks...good eye. Yes 16 weeks minimum for EQ, time to start Christmas vacation lol.

Dylan is right about EQ...I am a 16-20 week cycle guy anyway. I love A-bombs... Not everybody can handle them but other than BP issues if I go to high ( 150ed) they treat me good. I recommended Halo because you PL. it's an insane pre workout. You might want to chew the padding off the bench but hey you will get a PR. TNE/d-Bol inject is another great strength pre workout.

Bro...I love the way you think, and you are an idol...55 and rollin' like you are, fuck yeah bro...following behind you. Merry Christmas and may Santa fill your stocking with A-bombs!!!

Bro...I love the way you think, and you are an idol...55 and rollin' like you are, fuck yeah bro...following behind you. Merry Christmas and may Santa fill your stocking with A-bombs!!!

Thanks Brother... Santa dropped of 100 50mg tabs of Turkish Anapaloon HG Baby. Gonna be adding em in next month with some Tren/EQ/mast and a little Test for the old pistol. Hormones keep me young! Merry Christmas my friend!

Top Bottom