Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with Protein Factory...

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok, I am going to use them for the first time. I am going to order some Ion Exchanged Whey protein.

I usually drink IsoPure Ion Exchanged Whey. 2 scoops of Isopure = 50 grams of protein. How much protein does 2 scoops of Protein Factory Ion Exchanged whey equal?

Isopure tastes kind of bad. How does Protein Factor's taste? I see it comes with coca in the chocolate formula. Should I also get it sweetened with Splenda?

What are shipping times like?

Im pretty sure the Ion exchange whey is equivalent to the isopure, isopure tastes bad because ion exchange whey tastes bad, but the chocolate formula is rather good, and defineately have splenda added, it helps a ton. Shipping time is pretty prompt, i have the stuff in less then a week.

their ion exchange whey is good. I like it, but I mix it with skim milk. I don't know how it tastes with water.

it's 95% protein. so if you had a 50 gram serving of ion exchange whey, it would be 47.5g of protein.

the end.

This is what I buy from them and have had good results.

A serving size is 25 Grams
The stuff is 96% protein
So it will be the same as the ISO.

Get it flavored - Chocolate or Vanilla (you must check off the box at the bottom of the web form.

It will by default be sweetened with splenda which is very good.

As for the taste... Chocolate is very very good and Vanilla is a very strong vanilla flavor and pretty sweet tasting. also good.

Last comment. Save a couple of old tubs and Scoops as it will come shipped bulk in a double plastic bags.

I get the five formula protein... has five blends of protein in it. Tastes kind of like wheat germ...

C-ditty

I have one of them at night.
it is an unholy, god awful nasty taste.
largely due to the fact that it has flax and glutamine in there.
two things that aren't entirely enjoyable in themselves.

Shipping times are standard UPS, 5 days or so...
Go Chocolate IMO..

They give you a taste and mixability ranking on the various formulas on the web site. Believe them...
Some blends are ranked as BAD, but the Whey says VERY GOOD

Top Bottom