Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED HELP with cutting cycle/diet/cardio/training

first thing, clen is not what i would be using... its dangerous and i just think its shitty period... why test cyp? why not test prop... thats what i would use as a test on cut...
i would be more inclined to use var or proviron as opposed to clen, or even albuterol over clen...

also, you want to lose weight? cut the yams, cut the brown rice, cut the salad and salad dressing... even though the salad dressing is zero calorie its full of sodium... not good on a cut... salad is a misconception amongst many as well... fucking salad will bloat you, i promise you... also cut the 93/7 meat... substitute fish and ground turkey instead...

Hit me dead on ^^^^^^^. Esp the salad thing and lettuce has nothing in it for you. Ur diet is going to be key. You dont need to raise ur body temp test and your oxy will do that for u plus ur cardio inspite of what ppl say clen is anabolic to some form and jus dangerous esp on high cardio. Makes u really shakey and u start grabing for food. Ever done too much cardio? And ur eating every fruit in the kitchen? Thats what it feels like. However, thats a side affect maybe u wont feel that way base ur decision but i wouldnt burn alot of cash on it. Try a pill just know the half life is 36 hrs. Like Ive said just with high cardio not a good idea but this is the game u will play. U be the judge.

Test prop def better but if cyp is what you have then by all means. 750 is high imo u can run 500 but you gonna bloat this u dont want on cut 10% is low its not hard hard but not easy. Cyp at 500 isnt gonna make it easier.

Hit me dead on ^^^^^^^. Esp the salad thing and lettuce has nothing in it for you. Ur diet is going to be key. You dont need to raise ur body temp test and your oxy will do that for u plus ur cardio inspite of what ppl say clen is anabolic to some form and jus dangerous esp on high cardio. Makes u really shakey and u start grabing for food. Ever done too much cardio? And ur eating every fruit in the kitchen? Thats what it feels like. However, thats a side affect maybe u wont feel that way base ur decision but i wouldnt burn alot of cash on it. Try a pill just know the half life is 36 hrs. Like Ive said just with high cardio not a good idea but this is the game u will play. U be the judge.

Test prop def better but if cyp is what you have then by all means. 750 is high imo u can run 500 but you gonna bloat this u dont want on cut 10% is low its not hard hard but not easy. Cyp at 500 isnt gonna make it easier.

^^^^^^^ cyp is going to bloat you... if you can get prop, it would be much better for you for what your trying to accomplish...

Awesome, sounds good I will, any other advise to replace it with? I'm starving/drained/cranky even with 250g carb a day!

Drop your carbs to arround 150 a day and up your dietary fat to replace the lost calories, this should help keep you fuller and get the fat sources from omega 3s, flax seed oil, olive oil etc. While in a calories deficit fat is your friend and maybe a ECA stack to help with the hunger.

grapefruit will be another good addition... its lowers your insulin which helps to burn fat... also keeps you feeling full longer because of the fiber...

i get most of my carbs from oatmeal and vegetables... i also eat special k protein cereal...

Top Bottom