Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help setting up the beast

ccastro

ok first of stats and history

weight:170
ht: 5'10
bf: about 13%

history: had a very successful run of diesel back in aug/sept. recovered great with unleashed/post cycle and forma.

my ph run is going to be the BEAST.

currently have:

2 bottles beast (thanks to that awesome sale)
1 HCGenerate
1 Forma
2 Forged liver support

Cycle:

Beast: 20/20/30/30 may bump it up to 30 on the 2nd week depending how it goes.
HCGenerate: 5 caps ed
Forged liver support: taken according to label.

PCT: This is where im looking for help. My original plan was to go the OTC PCT route again. Dont know if its because I liked that everything was already laid down for me or if i just didnt want to deal with finding a source. Either way, Unleashed is out of stock and I have no idea when its coming back. Ive decided to bite the bullet and pick up a SERM. Since ive never run a SERM before, I am clearly lost setting up my PCT and was hoping for some help. Not sure whether to pick up some Clomid or Nolva though. Also not sure how to incorporate the Forma. Should i taper down the SERM and taper up the Forma or just run the forma after im finished with the SERM?

how about this
1-4 Beast 20 mg/30mg/30 mg/30 mg
1-4 Hcgenerate
1-4 Need2guard or forged liver

PCT
4-8 Forma Stanzol
4-8 Sustain Alpha
4-8 Forged PCT
PM me if i can be of anymore help!

I failed to mention I suggest a double dose of forged pct you can also switch that for a double dose of the unleashed/post cycle combo pack! so it will take two bottles of each! Im not crazy about running supps for a prolonged period of time hence why i didnt carry hcgen over into pct

ok first of stats and history

weight:170
ht: 5'10
bf: about 13%

history: had a very successful run of diesel back in aug/sept. recovered great with unleashed/post cycle and forma.

my ph run is going to be the BEAST.

currently have:

2 bottles beast (thanks to that awesome sale)
1 HCGenerate
1 Forma
2 Forged liver support

Cycle:

Beast: 20/20/30/30 may bump it up to 30 on the 2nd week depending how it goes.
HCGenerate: 5 caps ed
Forged liver support: taken according to label.

PCT: This is where im looking for help. My original plan was to go the OTC PCT route again. Dont know if its because I liked that everything was already laid down for me or if i just didnt want to deal with finding a source. Either way, Unleashed is out of stock and I have no idea when its coming back. Ive decided to bite the bullet and pick up a SERM. Since ive never run a SERM before, I am clearly lost setting up my PCT and was hoping for some help. Not sure whether to pick up some Clomid or Nolva though. Also not sure how to incorporate the Forma. Should i taper down the SERM and taper up the Forma or just run the forma after im finished with the SERM?
i would jus wait for unleashed to come back in stock.......iv'e never seen it outta stock for that long you should be fine

Top Bottom