Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help on first cycle...noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP bottom line is you need to stop being so damn defensive.

you need to learn how to train and eat.. its as simple as that. it starts with the legs. how often do you even work your legs? my guess is never or rarely.. actually its not a guess its reality because i see guys like you at the gym all the time. i know how it is in the military as I used to work out on a base.. guys in the military never work out their legs and its because they are typically young. young guys are all about 6 packs and biceps. and they have chicken legs. thats just the way it is.

so bottom line is what i mean by a base is go outside and look at the strongest looking oak tree you can find.. and you will notice it has a strong trunk and roots.. if you do not have a strong trunk you can't grow branches. so what i want you to do from here on out is work your legs, work your legs, and work your legs some more. grow them and you will put on size.

and if you don't want to be a big 'bodybuilder' then why even use steroids? just stick to being a skinny athletic dude who can run a half marathon.. nothing wrong with that (i used to be an endurance athlete myself and its a lot of fun).... you don't need steroids to run half marathons

i'm not sure who got the steroid idea in your head, probably one of your young friends who got the idea from his friend.. however what they fail to realize is that you can't just take steroids if you have no clue how to train or eat.

okay, first off im not your average joe, dumbass in the military. i already trained prior to the military a knew what job etc. to do in the army. infantry. iv been lifting for well over 5 years and was doing "crossfit" exercises way before anyone even did that little lable shit, in my hs wightroom for football/wrestling. iv gotten great advice..just that dbag from the UK said some shit that bothered me..so i reacted the way i normally act in that type of situation.

i bench double my body weight(w/ a dislocated shoulder), squat 315(my last PR) and havent maxed DL in a while but im guessing over my squat forsure. i use 2 run a lot when i was training for marathons n tournatments. im not new to this. i just asked for some cycling advice since the winny didnt really do as much as i expected and actually fkdd my knee up but healed now...so im trying to get it right this time.

and to be honest..while i was in the army, people would comment on how big my calves/thighs were and were jealous,(gifted genetics,thankful) hence the reason i was very good at physical fitness because i knew what to train for prior...my bad if i fkd ur forum up. i got my answers i need and if i need more, ill just research. if it bothered you, as you are a moderator than go ahead and delete me or this thread. its all good.

This thread is done and everyone that made the comments that were name calling, accusing people of things, etc... consider this a first and only warning... This IS NOT what this board is all about and I will not allow it nor tolerate it... GROW UP... This board is the best for a reason and not allowing this adolescent behavior is part of that reason... If you can't handle that, then don't come back... If you can behave like adults and be productive then we want and appreciate all of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom