Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Losing Belly and Chest Fat?

Nick779

I seem to store most of my bodyfat in my stomach. Some in my chest area too. But my stomach has always been a problem area. I barely have any lower back fat and not much fat in my legs either. Its like it all stores in my chest and stomach.

Any advice? I don't want to diet much further because I start to look gaunt and skinny in the face and neck but I'm not necessarily that low of bodyfat either. I'd estimate maybe 12-13%? I just mainly want to get bigger, but I'm afraid of gaining more belly fat.

Here are some pictures.

Back, not much lower back fat really.

N6pTXCX.jpg

Abs relaxed, stomach protruded

TmnJeRe.jpg

Another abs relaxed

nujJ3EA.jpg

Gut pulled in:

77k7Fpb.jpg

What's your diet and training look like? Are you hitting the weights hard enough? Diet and avoiding process foods are the most important things, but even adding a bit more muscle will help you burn that belly and chest fat more.

My training is a 4 day split

Chest and triceps
Off
Back and abs
Off
Shoulders and biceps
Legs and calves
Off

I do about 15-18 sets per workout(around 10-12 for major muscle groups and 5-8 for smaller ones)

And as far as diet goes, I eat fairly clean. Most meals consist of 10oz of chicken or fish and 2 cups jasmine rice, and either water or juice. I have a cheat meal about every 2-3 days which is usually a burger and fries, hamburger helper, Mac and cheese, or pizza. Hope that helps a bit. I have a fast metabolism and need to eat around 3k calories a day to make gains. So I usually eat 4-5 times a day.

I am honestly not sure what to do at this point. I don't know whether I should keep bulking to add more mass, or cut until I'm below 10% body fat and then bulk slowly.

2 cups of jasmine rice @ most meals???????

There's your problem.

Also men store fat there, you'll lose it last in the trunk.

How else am I going to get 3k calories a day in? If I eat less than 2.5k calories a day, I lose about 2 lbs a week. I don't do well with a high fat diet, I have to go to the bathroom constantly. So I stick to around 120g fat a day. And I'm eating like 200g protein a day. So that's 1900 calories right there. I need to eat at least 300g carbs to hit 3k calories.

I agree with George build more muscle! You would be surprised what I could do for you to build a large back as well as doing various exercises to work out your lower back section. I had the same problem as you but did such and it pulled my skin tighter in the front ant it appeared as if I had lost fat

120g of fat a day? Why not lower that to 30-40g of fat and replace the rest of the calories with protein and fiber and good carbs? That might help you out. Also increase the intensity in your routine. Have you ever tried a cross fit style routine?

I think Oak84 is right, you're eating to much fat. Think of fat cells as a balloon. Their job is to store a drop of oil. The cell itself is just the rubber part of the balloon and the oil is stored in a large expandable pouch, or vacuole, like the air in a balloon. When you loose the fat, the cell doesn't die or go away, it just deflates. It waits for you to mess up and give it what it needs, more fat, so it can blow up again. It takes 6 months to a year for your body to signal structures in the cell called lysosomes to bust and dissolve the cell so it can be recycled. Once that happens, you generally won't gain weight as fast.

It's really kinda simple, you loose weight with diet and exercise. Cut back on the fat and carbs till the fat is mostly gone then learn how to eat for you. You're probably going to need to increase your aerobic exercising too. When the fat is gone, you'll see almost immediately the results of eating the wrong things for you, the belly pinch will be right there. Then you'll find out the amount of jogging or biking or whatever you do for aerobics you need to get rid of it again. Figure out how you need to eat.

Top Bottom