Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help getting started with cycle

Why do people run nolvadex and clomid? ..thought they were samething ,only nolvadex being way stronger ?..so why even take the clomid ?..just take more nolvadex

Radar plz get with me..know my thread is old by now..need some more advice..but my inbox is full can't pm you..

I had to go out of town for the weekend, sorry. I'm here if you want to ask anything.

Why do people run nolvadex and clomid? ..thought they were samething ,only nolvadex being way stronger ?..so why even take the clomid ?..just take more nolvadex

No they are not!!!

Both Nolva and Clomid will bring HPTA when used alone. But Clomid is bit better at bringing test while Nolva is better at blocking estrogen .

Can you email me?..at last email address I emailed you from ?..I'm at work now ..I'll check it again tonight at 11pm once off work

Ok..I'm on 3rd cycle ..but not consecutive..spread out ..I've used only test so far ...my goal is to be lean..lean muscle..not letting heavy..need to confirm like I've read other places ..test can be used as a decent cutting agent ,of diet properly right ?..low calories and lots protein drinks ,veggys ,fruit ect..maybe a under 2,000 calorie diet..also I'd like to stack something else to better benefit being lean ,shredding fat ect ect ..my body fat is at all time low in my life ..no idea what is exactly..but I've been doing the insanity workout for month,before that all cardio for last year ..I'm at end of first week test only 500ml week 2 pins..what your opinion to stack with?..I'm scared to even use tren E 500..although I have it .I've read to much about side affects..maybe prim?

Can you email me?..at last email address I emailed you from ?..I'm at work now ..I'll check it again tonight at 11pm once off work

I'm kind of stuck at the moment, my computer is so old my email doesn't work, i'll need a new computer to upgrade to windows 10. Isn't life fun?:mad:

Top Bottom