Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help getting back on the gas!

Not my first cycle but its been a while.
Hard to find real gear in my area so i have to take what i can get,
i have sus 250- deca and eq i have 20 amps of each, looking for
some expert advise on a cycle with what i have.
thanks.

Chubbosaurus said:
Thanks for not wasting anyone's time by including your personal history or stats or anything.

right on bro.... where is this guys stats and age? cant help with out pertinent info

ksbst9mm

YOU'RE LOOKIN' FOR GEAR, JUNIOR! :rolleyes:

Gas is right down the street --
just look for the big signs with numbers on it
$4.19 $4.59 $4.89

halfcenturian said:
YOU'RE LOOKIN' FOR GEAR, JUNIOR! :rolleyes:

Gas is right down the street --
just look for the big signs with numbers on it
$4.19 $4.59 $4.89
ROTFL

thank god 3.93 in NJ for regular :)

I assume you the concentrations are 250mg/ml each, right?

If you know how to recover and you know what progesterone related (prolactin) gyno is then you should do well to run both the test and deca at 500mg/w. Have cabergoline and an AI on hand. I would save the eq for another cycle or get more test and run the the eq 12-14 weeks with test a coulple weeks past it.

If you don't know what some of that means then do some research man! Don't be scared to ask questions.

A newbie with 2 posts saying he has trouble finding gear? I bet his PM inbox is full from "helpful" Bro's that "know someone who can help". He is just asking to get scammed.

Provide the required info (Age, stats, diet, routine, PCT) and we'll be more than happy to help.....With advice, NOT SOURCES!!!!

partagus said:
A newbie with 2 posts saying he has trouble finding gear? I bet his PM inbox is full from "helpful" Bro's that "know someone who can help". He is just asking to get scammed.

Provide the required info (Age, stats, diet, routine, PCT) and we'll be more than happy to help.

:strider36 scammers

Thanks big brother d!
You other punks prob make fun of fat people in the gym and they are the people that need to be there!
I asked the question because i needed help, im on this site because i need help,
i know i asked a general question, i did because i am new to this site and didnt want to speak out of school .
im 6'2 270 about 10 % bodyfat 30 yrs old and have done 4 cycles in the past.
250 MGS OF SUST AND 200 MGS OF DEC a week for 12 weeks i have also used winny,i have been training for15 yrs.
I realalize this is not nearly enough but im ready to crank it up a notch!
Personal bests are 535 bp 650 sq and 600 dl
Sorry to those of you i wasted your time.
Thanks to all who take the time to help a newbie.

Top Bottom