Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help from the pros! New cycle

Imkevin77

So I haven't messed with this stuff in about a year. My first cycle i just wanted too much too fast and didn't listen to advice from my peers. Very foolish, but I did very well. Solid gains from 175 to 205. Test, Tran, mast with a pct of clomid, prami, aromasyn and HCG.

So for my second cycle I want to tone it down a lot and only use one steroid. This time I want everything to be perfect. Not that I didn't do my first correctly, I just want to get it perfect.

I have two options that I might do. Either 250mg/x2 wk, or 350mg/x2 wk. of Test... Not sure if I should go with Test e,c or p.

**This is where I need help**
This is my 12 week layout, plus my pct at the end. I am running HCG the entire time and finishing up with 5000iu at the end. Plus my aromasyn every other day. And I'm doing a traditional pct after last injection. Just as Precaution. Wondering if I should even do nova and Clomid at the end.

This list I provided is what I make before I purchase anything to make sure I get everything I need.

Any help, thoughts and concerns are greatly appreciated.

List

((Nolvadex))

Post cycle (Immediately after last injection)

600mg (20mg/x30) pills

((HCG))

During Cycle 6,000iu & 5,000iu Post Cycle

11,000iu/ Total

((Aromasyn))

During cycle (Every other day)

Preferably 10mg and not 25mg

1,225mg (25mg/x45) pills

((testosterone E))

During cycle (2x per week for 12 weeks)

6,000ml (250ml/2x week=500ml wk)

-OR-