Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help! Deeca and Sus. Big Dose Questions

steppinup

Hi Guys, I’ve been doing a ton of research on here and various sites. I asked about my initial cycle plan. Since then I realized I had less gear than I originally thought. I have to work with what I have unless the cycle is just shit.

This is my second cycle. My first was a test only, (sustanon 250).This time around I’m going to be adding deca durabolin. I have some joint issues and this is why I really want to add deca durabolin to the cycle.

Stats: 33, 5’10”, 190, 15% BF, 2nd cycle, Training 10+ years. Also have done 3 pill cycles. Like DMZ.

Training: alternating from routine A and B each week (week 1- Workout A, Week2- workout B)

A. 4 days a week – chest, tri’s – legs, calves- shoulders, traps – back, bi’s
B. 5 days a week – upper - lower – speed & agility – Battle ropes or tire flip, smash – full body

Diet: is dialed in. I found a great plan here , thanks

Here’s my cycle. Any and all constructive critics welcomed. If I’m doing something wrong please explain why so I can get a little wiser.

On hand: and pretty much all I can get. Just moved and no sources

Organon Sustanon “250”. 20 x 1ml ampoule

Deca-Durabolin 100 (Nandrolone Decanoate). 40 x 1ml ampoule

The following I ordered from a sponsor site. I was told it was legit
Liquid Clomi (CLOMID)
Liquid Prami
Liquidex (ARIMIDEX)

Option 1:
Weeks 1-10 sust 500mg P/W E3.5D
Weeks 1-8 deca 400mg P/W E3.5D
Weeks 3-10 Prami .25 mg ED at before bed
Weeks 3-12 Arimidex .5mg E3D or EOD ?????

PCT
Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10
Clomid- 50/50/25/25

Option 2:
Or the other option is to lower the dose and pin EOD and make it stretch to 14 weeks (really, 4doses one week and 3 the next by the calendar. 7 pins over a 14 day period.

Weeks 1-14 sust 350mg P/W
Weeks 1-12 deca 280mg P/W
Weeks 3-14 Prami .25 mg ED at before bed
Weeks 3-16 Arimidex .5mg E3D or EOD ?????

PCT
Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10
Clomid- 50/50/25/25

I would rather make it last longer and long as the doses aren’t too low. Long read but I wanted to give as much detail as possible. Thanks

Hi Guys, I’ve been doing a ton of research on here and various sites. I asked about my initial cycle plan. Since then I realized I had less gear than I originally thought. I have to work with what I have unless the cycle is just shit.

This is my second cycle. My first was a test only, (sustanon 250).This time around I’m going to be adding deca durabolin. I have some joint issues and this is why I really want to add deca durabolin to the cycle.

Stats: 33, 5’10”, 190, 15% BF, 2nd cycle, Training 10+ years. Also have done 3 pill cycles. Like DMZ.

Training: alternating from routine A and B each week (week 1- Workout A, Week2- workout B)

A. 4 days a week – chest, tri’s – legs, calves- shoulders, traps – back, bi’s
B. 5 days a week – upper - lower – speed & agility – Battle ropes or tire flip, smash – full body

Diet: is dialed in. I found a great plan here , thanks

Here’s my cycle. Any and all constructive critics welcomed. If I’m doing something wrong please explain why so I can get a little wiser.

On hand: and pretty much all I can get. Just moved and no sources

Organon Sustanon “250”. 20 x 1ml ampoule

Deca-Durabolin 100 (Nandrolone Decanoate). 40 x 1ml ampoule

The following I ordered from a sponsor site. I was told it was legit
Liquid Clomi (CLOMID)
Liquid Prami
Liquidex (ARIMIDEX)

Option 1:
Weeks 1-10 sust 500mg P/W E3.5D
Weeks 1-8 deca 400mg P/W E3.5D
Weeks 3-10 Prami .25 mg ED at before bed
Weeks 3-12 Arimidex .5mg E3D or EOD ?????

PCT
Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10
Clomid- 50/50/25/25

Option 2:
Or the other option is to lower the dose and pin EOD and make it stretch to 14 weeks (really, 4doses one week and 3 the next by the calendar. 7 pins over a 14 day period.

Weeks 1-14 sust 350mg P/W
Weeks 1-12 deca 280mg P/W
Weeks 3-14 Prami .25 mg ED at before bed
Weeks 3-16 Arimidex .5mg E3D or EOD ?????

PCT
Nolva- 20/20/10/10/10
Clomid- 50/50/25/25

I would rather make it last longer and long as the doses aren’t too low. Long read but I wanted to give as much detail as possible. Thanks

Option 1 but run sus 12wk min and deca 10 weeks

No nolva not with any 19 nor never.

Option two is ok also

Pct stinks,

Lower clomid dose like 25/25/12.5..... For three weeks add post cycle unleashed, daa, and or bridge.

I never run a cyc w/o hcg never you shouldnt either

You will need to add caber or Bromo to control prolactin. Deca dick sucks. No morning wood.

What's your goal here? It seems to me you'd benefit from dropping a few percent bf before starting, just because this is a cycle that people tend to EAT on and putting on a couple lbs fat is fairly likely so going into the cycle lean makes good sense IMO

I don't understand why you are running deca? You say simply for joint help... You understand it doesn't help THAT much and as soon as you stop taking it they are going to be just as they were before... You really want to run deca simply for that or do you have a goal in mind? I would get your body fat down a bit as well because its not going to be getting any favors in that aspect from deca either... Take you nolva to the toilet... Get rid of that shit... I would recommend aromasin at 12.5 mg eod but if you can only get arimidex then run it at .5mg eod...

pct

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

as soon as a saw deca/sustanon cycle in the title from a newb I knew it would be a disaster.

however your cycle itself i'm happy to see you included an AI and prami. with 2 these long esters they need to be run long to get the best benefit out of them. not saying you still won't get benefits but .. you don't need 400mg a week deca at all. because its a slow builder guys think they need to run a high dose, BULLSHIT. let it build up in your system.. it takes time.

this is how you run a deca/sustanon cycle to bulk.. i've run 2 myself

dbol 20mg ED 1-4
deca 1-14 250-300 week 2X per week injection
sust 1-14 500 a week once a week injection
prami .5mg 2X per week 1-16
AI 1-14
n2guard 1-14
hcgenerate 5-14 2 caps 2X per week

hcg 1000iu's every 4 days 14-17
HMG 2-3 hits week 17 spread out

the PCT dylan laid out starting week 17 but stretch it out to week 22.. you could lower your clomid to 12mg ED, or 25mg EOD

eat like a fucking horse.. but eat clean.. don't eat shit or you will gain a ton of fat.
drink a shitload of water

run it like that to a fucking TEE and you will grow like a weed.

OK, I'm definitely ditching the nolva. My goal is to bulk up as much as possible without gaining too much bf. This is why I'm adding the deca. The joint relief I know is temporary and is only a bonus not the main reason. I am working out very hard and upping my cardio so my BF is going down. I'm going to continue to lose BF and not start until about 4 weeks from now. I've read up and spoke with a nutritionist and I have my meal plan dialed in and my macros in line. I am a total noob, which is why I'm asking many questions. I encourage all critics. I’ve been doing a ton of research and continue to do so with all advice I receive

OK, I'm definitely ditching the nolva. My goal is to bulk up as much as possible without gaining too much bf. This is why I'm adding the deca. The joint relief I know is temporary and is only a bonus not the main reason. I am working out very hard and upping my cardio so my BF is going down. I'm going to continue to lose BF and not start until about 4 weeks from now. I've read up and spoke with a nutritionist and I have my meal plan dialed in and my macros in line. I am a total noob, which is why I'm asking many questions. I encourage all critics. I’ve been doing a ton of research and continue to do so with all advice I receive

the cycle steve laid out is exactly how to run that kind of cycle...

the main problem that i see is that you want to gain size but keep your body fat down... that's not going to be likely with dbol and deca... that's pretty much the worst combination you could run when your goal is to keep body fat down... i would strongly look at npp as opposed to deca and replace dbol with a different... you will get a lot of size with dbol and deca, although a lot of water that will not stay with you... its up to you and your goals what you decide to run, but with your goals, i don't like the choice...

Top Bottom