Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help ASAP!

Thanks

Thanks guys. I am going to go with a diet of
Breakfast: Bagel with little bits of cream chees
Lunch: Steak Sandwich with cheese
Snack: 2 eggs scrambled
Dinner: Whatever is served

einstein you mis understood. Of course protein is vital, I meant a protein supplement is not needed for a 15 year old, plus you dont want to take a "kid" and have him following some tight diet. Let this kid enjoy life, he is 15! And as far as my posts. Do a search. I also have pics on here if you would like to see how much time I spend in this sport. I dont like giving young kids advise on diets, its not fair to take away food from some kid who is playing football. He will be able to burn that shit right up.

Yeah, listen to Gullie, i am only 16 and i started working out about 3 monthes ago when i turned 16. I really wanted to join my schools Rugby team for the spring, i pigged out like there was no tomorrow, went to the gym every day, i am 5'7" and 158. I take down kids twice my size, so EAT A LOT and train hard, it will pay off. Lets just keep it at this, i was co-Captain this year, and voted Captain for next year :D can't wait till i get to college and play Rugby. Ill definately be one of the best out there, i've realized height and weight doesn't matter, power and speed does. :mix:

gullie- again, when I told him to research his sources, it was not an attack against you (and I hope you didn't take it as such). I think everyone should research the people before accepting their advice.

No attack taken bro. i know, I was just posting if you guys were interested I am the real thing thats all. Its just hard to give advise and you are right the research should be done. Everythings cool.

Gullie- Got a ? for you just out of curiousity. I've seen your pic, and know you are an experienced bodybuilder. Do you ever have to shake your head at some of the responses people put up? I'm finding myself doing it more and more.

Yeah! Its everywhere though. Its just as bad in the gym as it gets in here. At first I almost stopped posting here because I was flamed so bad but it has gotten better plus I just came to realise some people just dont know so I try to help as much as possible. I only post where I can help. If something is on here I dont know about I stay out. But its the same no matter what. I post on car boards too and the same shit goes on there. Liek I said I can only give advise and they can do what they want with it.

40 time?

Hey as for your 40 time. Heres the solution. I was a former collegiate sprinter. We trained our asses off preseason. Hers waht you do. believe it or not even for a 40 time you have to get fast in longer distances. For the first week and a half, just take like a 20-25 minute jog4 times a week, this will get your body used to running and your muscles. After this work your way down in distance. For a few weeks, run 800's yes i know i know, 800's bite but you need to get your boys used to training. 800's are two laps. So run about 4 800's per workout. Then when youre getting towards the beg of your training for football, cut your distance down to 400's(one lap). Follow this workout. see what happens.

monday: 1=400 meter dash, 1=300 meter dash, 1=200 meter dash, 1=150 meter dash, 1=60 meter dash.

tuesday: do 8-10, 60 meter sprints, Work on quickness

Wed: Do 5-6, 400 meter sprints.

Thrsday: do 10, 30 meter sprints, fast fast fast!!!!!

Friday: run 6-8, 200 meter sprints. When doing these, dont do them fast. Work on form and endurance. Minimal rest maybe 90 seconds between each one.

IMPORTANT!!- remember before each workout, take a few warm up laps. Stretch very good to prevetn injuries. After joggin 2 laps and stretching, do 6-8 100 meter buildups. Buildups meanning start at a slow jog. in the middle at about 50 meters work you way up to 60 percent speed. At about 75 meters be at 80 percent speed. Then slow down at 100 meters. Do this 6-8 times as part of your warm up. Its hard workbut when you are scoring touchdowns every game, youll be thankful,, ALOHA

Gullie said:
Liek I said I can only give advise and they can do what they want with it.

That's damn true.

I guess the trick is, not to take any of the flaming too personally.

Top Bottom