Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help! 2 months post PCT low Test / gh levels!!

pkgbluntz

Hello All,

I am 5'8 24 yrs old
6 years training. Physique guy and IIFYM dieter
175 lbs
8.5% BF

Did one previous cycle of Test e 300mg at 10 weeks last year in the summer.

I did a 14 week cycle of this from April to July of this year:
Test Prop (1-14 at 250mg a week)
Primo (1-12 at 600mg a week)
Anavar (8-12 at 50 mg a week)

Pct of :
40/40/30/20 Nolvadex
80/80/40/40 Clomid

On cycle:
Hcg 250 iu a week 1-12
Arimidex .25 every 2-3rd day 1-14

Two months off of PCT
I gained more strength all through PCT until about a month ago started losing a bit.

I got two test results that came back in the low 300s! I am starting to lose strength but I feel great almost every day!

Any thoughts on why my test is so low? I had levels of about 600 earlier this year and last year.

Also my GH levels are <.1 ng which is basically none existent GH~! This is another concern!

Any ideas guys? very confused at this time...Thanks for the help in advance

I would retest your gh levels, doesn't seem likely. As for your test levels, you might have never recovered properly after your PCT.

Thanks for the response, do you think two months is enough time for my levels to rebound? I obviously will hop on the HRT train if I am screwed!

the problem is that your pct was inadequate bro... that's the problem with a serm only pct... they are definitely a necessary part of pct but if I was you, i would run another pct... this will give you the chance to recover now...

8 weeks

Hcgenerate ES
Unleashed/Post Cycle combo
N2Guard

run clomid 4 weeks at the start as well at 50/25/25/25

you ran 2 SERM's which gave you a temporary bounce in your levels then they crashed back down. thats all.

where is your LH levels? i would like to see that.

fuck no should you consider HRT at your age lol. you are panicking for no reason. PM me and I will put you on a real pct.

The problem is that you didn't get PRE CYCLE BLOOD WORK done. So you have no idea what your levels were before you ever started your first cycle. For all you know, your test levels were always naturally low at around the 300 mark. And now you are back to "normal" I wouldn't have stacked two serms together. Maybe try a restart protocol with just clomid.

Check out ag guys if you need anything.

Top Bottom