Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need cycle ideas/advice

jboy45

Starting another semester of school and I'm ready to jump on something new to "celebrate." 24 years old 6'2" 200lbs. Lean build and have been training for 8 years. I've done three or four cycles int he past. I'm a huge fan of testC at 400-600mg/wk for around 12 weeks. I don't know what else to throw in there but i'm thinking an oral to kick it off and something to stack it with. Let's hear some ideas. -Jboy

Dbol or maybe Tbol for 4 weeks.I've never tried Tbol but heard good things .Have you ever done anything else besides test?

I've done a few other things. Dbol, Tbol, Var, EQ, Deca, Primo. I like the tbol but i'm a bigger fan of dbol. For some reason I never bloat off it. I'm one of the lucky ones I guess.

dbol is good for the first 4 to 6 weeks as a kickstart

dbol is good for the first 4 to 6 weeks as a kickstart at 30-50mg/ed

I personally like tren ace but it is hard on you.Maybe 300 mgs of deca for 10 weeks along with your 12 weeks of test.

I tried deca and hated the way I felt off of it. I'm leaning against tren since it is also a nandralone. I'm thinking of doing 30mg dbol for the first 3-4weeks with 600mg/wk test C and either EQ or primo. I just need to find some way to get my hands on either EQ or primo. What do you think?

Top Bottom