Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Advice

So I've been training 2 years on and off and i have gotten very serious in bodybuilding... but i need to go to the next level. i know i shouldnt do steroids because of my age and it will fuck up my test levels. so what could i do at my level that would help me grow faster and advance. i wanna be top dog in the gym but i just need that extra edge but idk what it could be. I train each body part twice a week because i got my diet and top shape and i have enough time to recover for the next workout. Any advice would be awesome.
age-19
bf%-11
lb-181
bench-285-8 reps
squat-285-12 reps
deadlift- 405- 6 reps

Always keep your diet in check, eat very clean. Good meats chicken, beef, fish etc.. Fill your body up with great carbs and healthy fats! I would incorporate some cardio if you already haven't done so. Keep your mind focused and understand that this is a lifestyle we will and not as much as a sport. It really becomes an incredible thing in your life. Lift hard, eat right and keep motivated.

So I've been training 2 years on and off and i have gotten very serious in bodybuilding... but i need to go to the next level. i know i shouldnt do steroids because of my age and it will fuck up my test levels. so what could i do at my level that would help me grow faster and advance. i wanna be top dog in the gym but i just need that extra edge but idk what it could be. I train each body part twice a week because i got my diet and top shape and i have enough time to recover for the next workout. Any advice would be awesome.
age-19
bf%-11
lb-181
bench-285-8 reps
squat-285-12 reps
deadlift- 405- 6 reps

Try out some simple creatine mono or creapure stacked with beta alanine. It's a good natural stack if your looking for an edge. Nothing is more important than your diet though never forget that.

Ya i got my diet in check. that is the main thing ive been working on for the past year. i do cardio on Saturdays and Sundays. i was asking some of my friends at the gym and they told me to look into SARMS. I read about them and since its non hormonal would it be fine to start using ostarine or is that way over my head?

I can't answer that I do not have the knowledge in that area and as it is still fairly new I don't know if I would take the risk at your age. You still have a lot of room to grow naturally I'm sure. When I was 20 I was able to increase all my lifts substantially within 1 month of using creatine .I Still suggest you try that as it is dirt cheap and scientifically proven to help. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable chimes in on the sarms

Top Bottom