Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice

Tom_Bomb

Banned
Im 16 and ive been takeing steroids for past month,im takeing deca and srt-350.every time i inject the deca its fine but with the srt-350 it swells up and goes red.first time i did it in arse cheek.few days after it was hurting and swelled up but for some reason i got a bump at bottom of my spine abit like a golf ball.but it was fine in a week,then i did my shoulder and its been a week and its still swollen up alot bigger then my other and i have a lump at bottom of my elbow.is this maybe there is somthing up with srt-350 and its infected. or is it normal cos its first time ive tryed it and ive had to much ?

Step away from the juice young bro!

Here's why:

1) At ur age steroids can close off ur growing plates ultimately stunting ur growth not promoting it.

2) U are messing with some delicate biochemical processes that takes place in ur body right now. This can cause ur natural testosterone production to be permanently supressed years before it would have peaked on its own. In other words: Limp dick at age 20.

There is a host of other reasons but these are the most important.

I truly hope u'll consider stopping what ur doing and waiting a few years before trying again.

Step away from the juice young bro!

Here's why:

1) At ur age steroids can close off ur growing plates ultimately stunting ur growth not promoting it.

2) U are messing with some delicate biochemical processes that takes place in ur body right now. This can cause ur natural testosterone production to be permanently supressed years before it would have peaked on its own. In other words: Limp dick at age 20.

There is a host of other reasons but these are the most important.

I truly hope u'll consider stopping what ur doing and waiting a few years before trying again.

YES PLEASE KEEP READING THIS^ UNTIL YOU REALIZE YOU NEED TO STOP NOW AND HOPE YOUR NOT ALREADY SCREWED.

without seeing it we can only guess. my guess is that you wherent injecting into your muscles. if it gets worst you will need to go to a doctor and get diced up. start doing hot compresses now.

Your natural levels of Testosterone is already sky high there is no reason why you should not be adding mass to your frame without Steroids. You need to look at your future and keep that in mind.

Top Bottom