Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need advice on natty production and ED

Texmex03

I was running my first cycle ever which i had gotten from a buddy of mine through his source.. said it was a primo hybrid.. hit like winny but had sides like primo so not as harsh. he said he's taken it before in the past which he had good results so i tried it. well 3 weeks into it i stopped cold and started pct with nolva.. nothing was happening other than ED and my twins have been kinda achy.. come to find out the cycle my buddy ran just recently that he got from the same source wasn't what he thought either and ended up being a HIGHLY dosed T3 that screwed up his heart (went to doc). so i really dont know what it was tbh. i was also stacking it with the booster Activate Xtreme. I stopped PCT in week 3 because I wasn't seeing any results from the nolva whatsoever and decided to go to the doc. i just got my blood work back that was taken at 7:30pm:

total test 486 [332-896] ng/dL
free test 10.1 [5.0-40.0] pg/mL

i need some advice as far as figuring out what I can do to take care of ED/achy balls. the doc said everything seems normal. no its not an STD lol.

im 24, 180lbs. thanks.

Edit: I have heard running a cycle of clomid/nolva can really help your libido/ED. would that be something to try?

Last edited:
I personally prefer clomid over nolva. Also are you sure you had real nolva? Either way I start clomid with high dose day 1 250 mgs then 100mgs day 2-7 followed by 50 mg day 8-21. I also use tribulus and you can also use hcg. Next time find a reliable source.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I personally prefer clomid over nolva. Also are you sure you had real nolva? Either way I start clomid with high dose day 1 250 mgs then 100mgs day 2-7 followed by 50 mg day 8-21. I also use tribulus and you can also use hcg. Next time find a reliable source.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

yea i def. learned my lesson.. ill try running that when it gets here and see what happens. thanks

edit: is hcg injection only?

Last edited:
got retested cuz the achyness came back in the twins. ED too. heres the new results...

test serum: 481 ng/dL 348-1197
LH: 2.9 mIU/mL 1.7-8.6
FSH: 3.2 mIU/mL 1.5-12.4
Estradiol: 30.9 pg/mL 7.6-42.6

suggestions? thanks!!

edit: i got off nolva and ran Forma Stanzol for 3 weeks then went off for 3..

Top Bottom