Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20yearoldgirl

Hi so i'm a 20 year old girl and I am just looking for some advice on how to get the best results from taking clen. I've just finished my 2 week cycle and im not seeing any huge results, just my stomach looks a bit flatter and my abs are starting to show a small bit.
I eat very clean a typical day would consist of:
-banana and porridge for breakfast
-lunch would be either brown rice/pasta with chicken and veg
-snacks of fruit mainly apples and bananas inbetween meals.
-dinner would be pretty much the same sort of thing i have for lunch.
I do eat quite alot but 90% I am very strict.

I go to the gym at least 4 days a week, usually 5. I do 20/30 min cardio session each time, I can only use the cross trainer tho because I get very bad feet cramps because my tibilas anterior is weak from previous dancing I have done. I also do weight training every gym session.

I am 5'4 and roughly 9 stone. I decided to take clen because I want to get quicker results and i feel like i have been struggling to see results for the past 2 months.
I am taking a 2 week break from clen now and starting another 2 week cycle after, should i start to see better results soon? or do i have to change something?
forgot to say started off with 20mcg and bumped it up gradually to 80mcq over the 2 weeks.

Top Bottom