Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for friend

Eric1987

So I go to the gym a lot and I stopped going about a year ago. I am gonna get back into it in a couple days but I have a few questions. My friend is a similar build to me but much skinnier. He weighs 110lbs and is 5'8". Me I am the same height but I weigh near 150-160 which is actually low since I quit the gym. Anyways what do you recommend my friend doing for maximum results? He is a noobie to the gym and I want him to really enjoy it and make it a habit.

Main lifts like bench, squat, deadlift, military press etc.. and eat to pack in some calories to build that muscle. If he has a diet it's even better.

eat .. carbs, cals, protein.. you need all 3... and workout religiously for 1 hour per day.

cut down on the cardio when you are thin.. your friend and frankly yourself have a lot of room to put on mass before you have to worry about lots of cardio.. once you get to my size then you can throw in cardio to your workouts to trim up, until then don't even worry about it.

that is extremely skinny..he needs to start eating a ton and lifting heavy. I'd say that's skinny enough that he could be unhealthy. Focus on the big lifts (bench, squat, deadlift, military press, rows, pull ups, etc)

that is extremely skinny..he needs to start eating a ton and lifting heavy. I'd say that's skinny enough that he could be unhealthy. Focus on the big lifts (bench, squat, deadlift, military press, rows, pull ups, etc)
I wouldnt say unhealthy. My friend is the same way. Hes 5' 8" and weights 126 lbs but he weighed 110 last year. He had plently of muscle on him and wasnt terribly skinny. The doctor even said his weight is fine. But hes slowly gaining weight now

I dunno 5'8 110 is extremely skinny. Many people can be naturally quite underweight and be healthy. Still that is on the really low side of the low

Yeah It is but what people always forget is bone mass , man people always think I weigh way more then them , but my bone weight is super light , now weighing 185 people think I weigh 195 lol

Top Bottom