Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice and personal experience! First timer.

Sarahh18

Hey guys!

I just have a couple questions and concerns about my anavar cycle I'm on.
First I'm a 27 year old female, 5'5" tall and about 130lbs. I'm on day 17 taking 10mg a day around noon. I read I should try and split them but I can't as its in a capsule form.

I don't see any changes in my body other than I'm more moody and my face is a little more broken out than normal.

I'm not the type to do straight weight routines as I get bored very fast. So I stick to high intensity workouts. I workout 5-6 days a week and 4-5 days I go twice (morning cardio and training in the evening). My diet is good too so I don't think I need to post what I eat.

I'm contemplating upping my dose to 20 so I can split the dose but am unsure due to all the horror stories I've read regarding negative and potentially permanent side effects.

I plan on taking var for another 4 weeks.

Should I try to up the dose or be patient and see if I notice any changes in my body comp?

Thanks!

Just an update.
I wrote that post in a different thread yesterday.

I trained legs last night and I've made super gains. I was seated pressing 90lbs a week ago and maxed at 170 last night.
Leg extension 40 now 80lbs, curls 60 now 100lbs.

It's oby working and I don't think I should up it now.

When will I start seeing the changes in my body? Probably a stupid question haha.

Depends on what your body fat-percentage is on. If you have a very low fat-% like less than 10, you should be able to see changes very fast :)

Top Bottom