Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a new training routine...

ShortMonster

Whats up guys, long time lurker, dont post here much but I need advice.

Im going on cycle soon, Hdrol. Looking for a new routine. Ive been doing the normal, chest one day,back another for a while. It works great for me but im getting sick of it. I respond better to training a muscle twice a week.

Anything you guys can come up with?

Or, look into a 5x5 like Madcows/Bill Starr. Squat 3 times a week, bench twice, and back excercises 3 times. They're all compound excercises so you use the whole body when doing them. Definitely be sure to YouTube/read the correct form on all of them. A lot of us think we know how to do it right and then find out it was wrong. My mistake was with squats. I've only ever done powerlifting style and now when I try and squat Olympic style I can't keep my back vertical. Also with the barbell bent over row make sure you're body is parallel to the floor (kind of in a deadlift starting position except hips not pushed as far down) and every rep start the weight dead on the floor. Since you'll be on HDrol (helladrol I'm assuming?) you can add other excercises to each day to reach your desired volume. That's My 2 cents. I'm gonna be starting SARMs and plan to add more volume to my 5x5 when I do start

Top Bottom