Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need A New Routine ---- And Needs Help Doing So! =)

~~~

Allright.. I'm not that good at giving routines for myself, because befre when i did i was overtraining when i first started (like most people) and I was gave my previous routine by a personal trainer, and it was a 3 day split, like 40 minutes each day. and only 3 sets per bodypart, 12 reps. the same thing on everything like this

Bicep-

Bicep Curls

3x12

Tricep-

Pushdowns

3x12

Traps

Shrugs

3x12

and that basically was the whole workout..

And what i want it MASS, bottom line. I am bulking right now and need to change my routine, after the 6 monthes in the previous routine..

So can someone please help me construct one, please ask any questions and i'll answer them as soon as I can.

what time constraints/access to gym do you have.

I hope that wasnt the whole routine. You forgot you legs chest back/lowerback abs sholders.
or was that just a guideline showing the rep/set structure?

other info needed age, training experience and other things like that.

If your serious about "mass" try this. It'll build a serious foundation of solid muscle and strength, something most beginners neglect.

Mon:
Squat 5x5
Stiff Leg Deadlift 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Calf Raise 5x5
Bicep Curl 3x10

Tues:
Bent row 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Shldr Press 5x5
Shrug 5x5
Tricep Pushdown 3x10

Wed:
Off

Thurs:
Squat 5x5
Stiff Leg Deadlift 5x5
Pulldown 5x5
Calf Raise 5x5
Bicep Curl 3x10

Fri:
Bent row 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Shldr Press 5x5
Shrug 5x5
Tricep Pushdown 3x10

First two sets are strict with a tight contraction then last two or three go hard and heavy and see how much you can lift. Very tough routine.

I use this routine myself a couple of times a year, i only last no more than six weeks because its "nasty". After four or six weeks you should be fucked and ready to die. Take a week off then next routine.

Be sure to eat a plenty, can't get big without putting on fat, so eat up. You can always cut up later when you have the mass to show off. Make to get plenty of sleep too.

Later
Mic

I dont really have any time constraints, My parents willl take me whenever I want to go :)

And that wasnt the whole routine of course, that was just an example of what I did for bicep, tricep, and traps.

i'm 13 years old, been training for about 1 year, 2 monthes.

Top Bottom